Do you sell website(s)?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Website flipping is a profitable investment for webmasters who are into developing websites and flipping them later on when their traffic is encouraging. They invest funds, develop the website, promote it to raise the website traffic then put it up on sale via marketplace for flipping websites.

I've heard severally about reasonable amount made from those who engage in selling websites after building. Some invest little amount of money and flip above $900 for a single website. If you take you time to learn how they do it you'll reap from it, if you're passionate for such investment of developing and flipping websites for money.

Are you into website flipping business?

How much do you earn as profit flipping a single website?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many people that have made a lot of money through selling of website. They do buy cheap domain from different websites that offer cheap website and wait till the website matures and then put them in the market for sell. The good thing is that it is not a fixed business.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I have seen some people online that advertises that they can help someone to develop a website and sell it to you, I think that is another way of earning money online. If you have this skill, you can easily make a living for yourself. As long as you are good at what you do

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have never thought about flipping websites for money. Well, I have three websites, I earn money from one website, but my 2 websites are not earning me any money. My websites receive traffic therefore I have often thought about selling my websites but have not tried my hand son selling my websites.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I own a website but I have never sold a website, I have never thought about making money by selling websites. I am not a website designer or programmer. I am a simple blogger who is trying to earn passive income from a blog. I sell physical products and digital products from my website.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I own a website but I have never sold a website, I have never thought about making money by selling websites. I am not a website designer or programmer. I am a simple blogger who is trying to earn passive income from a blog. I sell physical products and digital products from my website.
That means you aren't the one that built your website on your own too? I believe you paid someone to build your mini blog site for you, I guessed right?
Your plan is noteworthy too, because you're simply in for business, using your website to sell products to visitors who sees them wanting. I am Keen to go into web design with the basic skill I have via designs, I want to build websites and flip some for profit.