Do You Still Wear Face Masks To Protect Yourself From Covid-19?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We all know that Covid-19 is one of the most dangerous disease that spreads quickly. There are many people who died from Covid-19 and many countries are still struggling from this deadly disease. When the Covid-19 pandemic was at peak level, there were many people who were obsessively buying face masks. In fact, the government issued a warning that any person who does not wear a face mask will be arrested. Covid-19 created a panic at that time. However, now I have noticed that people are no longer wearing face masks to protect themselves. I think people no longer wear masks because they do not think that covid-19 is dangerous disease. In my country people only wear face masks in banks, malls, etc only.So, what about you guys? Do you still wear face masks to protect yourself from Covid-19 infection? Or you no longer wear face masks?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Depending on the location I am and where I am going, I do not use it most of the time if I am at work because it is not really necessary and it might be so uncomfortable for you to wear face masks all the time at work, I can only be able to take it perfectly when I am in the hospital and also when I am in the market since there is a crowd of people there.