Do you subscribe to Government loans and recurrent projects?

olubenson

Sometimes, when i look deep into the problems of countries in the third world. I always get my heart racing hard and not wanting any of my generations to come, be a part of these countries future.

"Sometimes i could dance to the sound of my heart beating faster than Ijele drums"

How sensible is it to go as far as, to a foreign bank and sign up for a loan that will be used for non - revenue generating ventures. Well, it couldn't be any worse than a Private individual taking up a loan to have a Elaborate Wedding ceremony.

The government of most third world countries actually never took their time to sit and delegate, to know whether most of these loans will jeopardize the future of the young ones and further sink the country into more financial debt and dark waters.

I will rather say that most third world leaders are short sighted in their vision pertaining to the future of their individual countries.

Kindly post your own personal opinions about Government borrowing to fund recurrent projects like Roads and other non revenue generating projects.

eojo2401

I can never supported the government of my country to borrow loan again. They have borrowed more than necessary, the amount we are using to service loan is too much, and the painful part is that most of the loan taken recently were used on white elephant project and abandoned projects.