Saving Money Do You Take Advantage Of Sales Offers To Save Money?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Money is one of the most important things in life. We all make money and we all need to work in order to generate income. Making money might be important but saving money is equally important. People who do not save money end up suffering from severe financial problems. There are many ways to save money. One of the best ways to save money is to take advantage of sales offers. You can find sales offer at malls, restaurants, shops, cafe, etc. Many restaurant might be offering some sort of exclusive deals for a lower price. many malls and shops might be selling clothes for a low price and I think it could also attract more and more customers who want to save money. I usually try to save money, but I rarely avail such kind of sales offers. Most of these sales offers are only available to limited customers or they might be for a limited time only. So, do you avail such kind of discount to save money? Do you even think that such sales offers could actually help people to save money?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
I very much agree with you when it comes to the concept of money, is it one of the most important commodity on earth as it is used as a medium of exchange and it serves as a unit of value. It determines the value of everything on earth. And again money is relatively scare in supply. Hence it will certainly be in our interest to spend it very wisely and judiciously to ensure we maximize the utility we get from every penny we spend.
And one major way we can achieve this is to ensure we seize or take advantage of sales offer or promotion. I very well agree with you as this will reduce the cost and give us more profit maximization.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their is no doubt, every one is simply into what's rewarding to them, and economical. When you go to restaurants and mall and finds out that one of them is selling very cheaper than others you'll will simply embrace the right to shop or buy food or other cheaper items from any of them due it's affordable goods. In return, you're simply saving money which you could've spent to purchase other restaurants/mall's goods, which could've cost you more money. We are simply living in a period that requires management, when you aren't managing your funds you wouldn't save much money.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Money is one of the most important things in life. We all make money and we all need to work in order to generate income. Making money might be important but saving money is equally important. People who do not save money end up suffering from severe financial problems. There are many ways to save money. One of the best ways to save money is to take advantage of sales offers. You can find sales offer at malls, restaurants, shops, cafe, etc. Many restaurant might be offering some sort of exclusive deals for a lower price. many malls and shops might be selling clothes for a low price and I think it could also attract more and more customers who want to save money. I usually try to save money, but I rarely avail such kind of sales offers. Most of these sales offers are only available to limited customers or they might be for a limited time only. So, do you avail such kind of discount to save money? Do you even think that such sales offers could actually help people to save money?
Hi Good-Guy. Thank you for your nice and well-written post as always. I agree with you that we all need to work in order to survive and that saving money is equally important. I personally believe that sales offers help people to save money provided that these offers are good and real offers.
Of course, we have to be very careful before buying anything that is on offer.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Hi Good-Guy. Thank you for your nice and well-written post as always. I agree with you that we all need to work in order to survive and that saving money is equally important. I personally believe that sales offers help people to save money provided that these offers are good and real offers.
Of course, we have to be very careful before buying anything that is on offer.

You are welcome, dear. Thanks for appreciating me. I always try my best to create high-quality posts and even the admin @Fecoms also know this. I think sales can play a crucial role when it comes to saving money but it also depends how much discount you are getting on products. For example, you might be getting 20 percent discount on a product available on sale in a mall but the similar product could be available at much more affordable rates in the local market. So it all depends on from where you buy the product. Usually, prices are much higher in shops located in malls.

D

Deleted member 28127

You are welcome, dear. Thanks for appreciating me. I always try my best to create high-quality posts and even the admin @Fecoms also know this. I think sales can play a crucial role when it comes to saving money but it also depends how much discount you are getting on products. For example, you might be getting 20 percent discount on a product available on sale in a mall but the similar product could be available at much more affordable rates in the local market. So it all depends on from where you buy the product. Usually, prices are much higher in shops located in malls.
The discounts are generalky against the concept of money saving for a simple reason is what you purchase during discounts like goods or clothes could be used once or twice then neglected in the room and after made some calculations unecessary spend eats your saving against what people think. Discount is only good if you purchase only needed products no more than that. So people has to think twice before any purchase.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The discounts are generalky against the concept of money saving for a simple reason is what you purchase during discounts like goods or clothes could be used once or twice then neglected in the room and after made some calculations unecessary spend eats your saving against what people think. Discount is only good if you purchase only needed products no more than that. So people has to think twice before any purchase.

I think you are right. Spending the money in an unnecessary way could hinder you from saving money even if you tend to avail several discount offers. This is why people should be careful, especially if they live in a country where the inflation is wrecking havoc in the country. If you save money today, you will be able to have more money tomorrow. This is a simple thing many people do not understand and the spend money lavishly. Some of the people purchase items from malls and malls usually offer expensive items, despite sales discounts. I never shop from malls.

Huricanenate

I think you are right. Spending the money in an unnecessary way could hinder you from saving money even if you tend to avail several discount offers. This is why people should be careful, especially if they live in a country where the inflation is wrecking havoc in the country. If you save money today, you will be able to have more money tomorrow. This is a simple thing many people do not understand and the spend money lavishly. Some of the people purchase items from malls and malls usually offer expensive items, despite sales discounts. I never shop from malls.
Inflation will be a serious problem in the next few years in the West (US, Europe, etc.). But if you live in a developing country, you will be in a great position to prosper. The playing field will be leveled - services from people in these countries will be super competitive, and when the crypto economy takes hold worldwide, there will be an amazing transformation (political, military and social baggage notwithstanding).

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I take advantage of sales to save money. For example, I buy warm clothes by the end of winter as I can save a lot of money. I can use my warm clothes the next year. I also buy in bulks to save money. However, I always avoid buying things that I might not need. Sadly, a lot of people end up buying things that they might not actually need just because they are receiving huge discounts and other free offers during the sale. Always buy things that you actually need or will use it, also try to be frugal to save money.

benlouie

Yes, I will take advantage of it. Because in sale offers if you buy more than the certain limit then there will be a reduction in total money. It helps to save money.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
If we are talking of an invitation to buy a product on a big discount then maybe I can consider that. I used to received postal mails on such discounts particularly for computers and gadgets. But for a store that is having a big sale, I would never go there. Even in my favorite supermarket once I get to know of their sales I would avoid going there. I hate crowds and to think that I would pay my purchases in the long line to the cashier that is such a big waste of time and also a test to my sanity.

For savings purposes regarding sales, what is do is to take advantage of the after new year sale. That is the only time when there are not much people in the sale. Most of the items there are for the holiday season that only a few are interested like me. It may sound funny but it is true that I buy Christmas goods during the after new year sale.

Caramelle

I will take advantage of a big sale if I have an actual need for the items. Otherwise, buying those items can turn out to be a waste of money. I am usually wary of stores announcing sales as they often end up being limited to selected items that you wouldn't normally buy. They often hype the sales season but you can actually buy the items at the same price during regular days. Sales are just come-ons to drive shoppers to the store where they are more likely to buy items that are not on sale. If you'll look elsewhere, you may just find the same items at a lower price than the sales price in the malls. To actually save on clothes, shoes, and apparel, I buy off-season and during clearance sales when sellers just want to get rid of their inventory to accommodate new ones.