Do you think BTC will eclipse Gold achievement in the future?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Most recently BTC broke into 8th position in the most traded asset in the universe, usurping Facebook social media after hitting $946 billion dollars to Facebook's $919 billion when the announcement was made recently.
1634290260040.png
At the moment, BTC is simply above $1 trillion in market capitalization price, with the price close to reaching $60,000. It is around $57,000 at the moment. With the stride this coin is making, their is every possibility of seeing it closing in to Gold's achievement in the future even surpassing it. Because people are rapidly adopting it.

Gold is the world's No.1 asset with the highest marketcap price, which is over 11$ trillion, very much bigger than BTCs type, but it doesn't look never for BTC to catch up with such amount in the future.

Do you think BTC can reach such level anytime and surpassing Gold's marketcap in the next 10 years?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Gold and crypto can never be in a competition as far as I can envisage. The two assets are not traded in the same way and besides this, the market for the two assets are just too different to be compared. Gold can never go out of extinction likewise crypto.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I did not realize gold was the number one asset in the world based on market cap and I also did not know Bitcoin was at number 8. Bitcoin seems to have 1 trillion USD market cap whereas gold seem to have 11 trillion market cap. It might take a while, but I believe it can surpass gold.