Crypto Do you think Coinbase will enable its full functionality to rest of the world users in the future?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When we talk about rest of the world we're talking about those who fall aside Coinbase accepted countries for use of their services at large. Coinbase opens up their full features to those top tier country users to access, and not the rest of the world which is mainly of the lower tier country users.

Coinbase only allows the lower tier country users to access limited options like, receiving and sending of coins with their exchange site. But the main functions which the users are open for isn't guaranteed by Coinbase. Which is conversion/exchange of coins to another, advanced trading of coins, buying and selling of coins directly around their exchange platform, P2P method, Coinbase earn etc, are all disabled for the lower tier country users.

Only the top tier country users can boast of such features that's why they enjoy using Coinbase to date, while the lower tier country users are still feeling disillusioned for their limited access to Coinbase. That has made them going elsewhere to experience complete features dealing with Cryptocurrency, and Binance is one of those exchange site that offers their full coverage for both lower tier country users and top country users.

Do you see Coinbase changing their rules to allow rest of the world users accessing their exchange site full functionality in the future?

Josemendez

Verified member
Coinbase has been like this for a very long time now and with the coming of Binance , I doubt if they will be able to do anything to favour people because they can no longer snatch users who are already comfortable with Binance.
Secondly , some companies upon their existence normally have their target location. I think this is the case with Coinbase

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Coinbase has been like this for a very long time now and with the coming of Binance , I doubt if they will be able to do anything to favour people because they can no longer snatch users who are already comfortable with Binance.
Secondly , some companies upon their existence normally have their target location. I think this is the case with Coinbase
Now that Binance exchange is around I don't even care if coinbase expand its full access to the rest of the world users or not. I'm just comfortable using Binance exchange. I just hope Binance stays that way long term and keep meeting our needs, it will surely keep us away from thinking about Coinbase reconsidering us again.

Hi, l am from India. This is the first time l am writing in the forum. l am sharing my point of view about Coinbase based on browsing through their website.
First l would like to ask people investing in crypto currency how are they willing to take the risk that their country is afraid to take the same.
Second ls it calculated risk or simply following the trend.
Third any online platforms are imposing on them indirectly which they can't deny.
Whatever reason it may be l read about Coinbase out of curiosity as they are entering India and speculations are there about job opportunities.
What l found interesting is that they
provide the platform for learning about all types of crypto currencies, terminology, better season to buy, etc .
On reading these kinds of stuffs on the website l think it has earned the good will among lndian subcontinent. They were able to earn trust that your money is safe in our wallet.
I am not finance intellectual like you people just shared, to feed my hunger to know more from you people.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hi, l am from India. This is the first time l am writing in the forum. l am sharing my point of view about Coinbase based on browsing through their website.
First l would like to ask people investing in crypto currency how are they willing to take the risk that their country is afraid to take the same.
Second ls it calculated risk or simply following the trend.
Third any online platforms are imposing on them indirectly which they can't deny.
Whatever reason it may be l read about Coinbase out of curiosity as they are entering India and speculations are there about job opportunities.
What l found interesting is that they
provide the platform for learning about all types of crypto currencies, terminology, better season to buy, etc .
On reading these kinds of stuffs on the website l think it has earned the good will among lndian subcontinent. They were able to earn trust that your money is safe in our wallet.
I am not finance intellectual like you people just shared, to feed my hunger to know more from you people.
You're welcome first of all dude. Also you said good things here around Coinbase, I must appreciate that from you. Coinbase is not open fully for all when it comes to rest of the world apart from the top tier country users using their full functionality.

Coinbase is safe, your monetary asset is safer with them, you can't lose your funds save with coinbase, unless you expose your private keys. Coinbase have not encountered hacking before through malicious hackers.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
They put up a limitation because of the most third world countries.....In my own opinion I believe they are trying to block gaming their system because of the tantamount exchange rate to be seen. I think if it's possible to be able to purchase Bitcoin from Coinbase in Nigeria, we would definitely be making money from them because if you buy some amount then if it's been transferred to another wallet, the exchange rate will be massive. Because of this I don't think they can give full access. Just my opinion though!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
They put up a limitation because of the most third world countries.....In my own opinion I believe they are trying to block gaming their system because of the tantamount exchange rate to be seen. I think if it's possible to be able to purchase Bitcoin from Coinbase in Nigeria, we would definitely be making money from them because if you buy some amount then if it's been transferred to another wallet, the exchange rate will be massive. Because of this I don't think they can give full access. Just my opinion though!
If coinbase offer full-time access to the lower tier countries including our country. Let's not think they'll allow their dollar exchange rate to be different from what international exchange rate is talking about when you compare it with our currency rate to USD. Have you forgotten that Luno exchange rate is higher, but when you transfer to Binance it brings it back to normal.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Between Coinbase and Binance, I do not know exactly which one is bigger but I can see that Binance is more popular than Coinbase because Binance is available in a lot of countries. If Coinbase wants to gain more customers and become the number one crypto exchange, it should spread its wings to many countries. I think this will happen soon.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't even give a damn if coinbase accept my country in their functionalities or not because binance has been very good since I've been using them and I have not had any problem with them so they are definitely one of the best or probably the best crypto exchange in the world. There are also other good exchanges such as kucoin and the rest of them.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Between Coinbase and Binance, I do not know exactly which one is bigger but I can see that Binance is more popular than Coinbase because Binance is available in a lot of countries. If Coinbase wants to gain more customers and become the number one crypto exchange, it should spread its wings to many countries. I think this will happen soon.
Even though, I have not used coinbase before but I think binance is way better than them in the sense that binance accepts almost every country if not every and they are more popular which is definitely the basis for being the best. whenever binance wants to list a coin, the price of that cryptocurrency usually goes very high which is one of the reasons I like binance very well because you can make a whole lot of profit if you are smart enough.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Binance is more popular than Coinbase HSS more better earning features than Coinbase with the information gathered around the two. But coinbase's budget is way ahead of Binance's own. If Coinbase wants to gain worldwide recognition like Binance then they need to spread their wings like you said to other countries of the world.