Do You Think Crypto is a Reliable Investment

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have been investing in crypto since 2020. I am yet to make profits from my investment, however, I believe crypto can be a reliable investment. If you opt for long-term investments (5-10 years) and choose reliable assets like Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB, Solana, Matic, Cardano, etc. you might be able to make good profits. The most important thing to consider is to avoid investing in speculative assets like meme coins and focus on reliable assets for sustained growth over time.

I invested in crypto when the market was high, but I have enough patience to wait for this bear market to end so that my assets become profitable/

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The answer is both yes and no. This depends a lot on how you invest money in the cryptocurrency market. There is a lots of things we could discuss about cryptocurrency investments. The year 2020 was quite different for many cryptocurrency investors. During the 2020 to 2021 era, Bitcoin reached its highest value.

I must say that it was a golden period of Bitcoin investors. However, after that, Bitcoin has seen a really huge decline and there are many different kinds of reasons for that. Many investors lost interest in Bitcoin investments and this is why they withdrew investments. this led to huge liquidation of cryptocurrency assets, which led to downfall. Since many cryptocurrencies are positively correlated to Bitcoin, the value of other cryptocurrencies also declined as well. This also includes cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Dash coin, Dogecoin, etc.

On the other hand, many short-term traders also benefited from cryptocurrency trading due to the fact that they made money when Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies gained a short-term momentum in the market. This also happened to other stocks as well. Having said that, cryptocurrency investments could be profitable, but it entirely depends on how you invest and most importantly, when you invest in the market.

Isi24

Anyways it depends on individual preferences to it, regardless of the fact that crypto isn’t a “get rich scheme” everyone still wanna make money quick deep down. I’ve been lucky in most situations, like taking part in trade competitions like the just concluded kcgi trade competition , finding some meme early and buying them with extra funds to make good money even while I’ve got some potential ones in my bitget portfolio still recovering. So yes it’s a reliable investment for me.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Crypto is a reliable investment but not a get rich investment. It takes those that are ready to exercise patience to make more money in crypto. Just like the poster said, for those that want to invest in cryptocurrency, it is better to focus on some established coins. This will give you your returns if chose well, but at a longer time.

But for those that only want to make money as urgent as they wish, may opt for meme coins that will give them money at a short term basis. However it is always risky investing in such coins.

deucher

Cryptocurrencies are definitely not a reliable source of income because the prices are constantly changing and you can make a lot of money at one time and lose it because for me it is necessary to invest in crypto only do it carefully and follow the strategy because without it you can invest a lot of money but not make money even in a bull market

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Cryptocurrencies are definitely not a reliable source of income because the prices are constantly changing and you can make a lot of money at one time and lose it because for me it is necessary to invest in crypto only do it carefully and follow the strategy because without it you can invest a lot of money but not make money even in a bull market
When you see most crypto earner tend to sell their earning for fiat currency and don't think to invest money in crypto as they are broke in real life or have little funds. Rare people have money and invest it in crypto for 1 year or 10 years plan whereas the majority of people are doing, earning crypto, trading to fiat currency, and spending it.