Crypto Do you think cryptocurrency is being manipulated?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Manipulation words are everywhere not just in crypto currency market. For example, even in the share market, big investors can manipulate the market by buying a lot of shares which will have people believe that the company is actually making profits, that will ultimately lead to an increase in the share price.

Sheeeesh69

In short yes it can be manipulated briefly and by industries that holds large quantities. You’ve also got to consider the fact that influences that promote bad coins on me to drop them later on once they have reached a sufficient target

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Maybe I can say yes that the market price of crypto currency can be manipulated. But if is manipulated then it may be the whales because they are the big players. For small players like us we can never manipulate the market price of the crypto coin because our transaction is very minimal in amount.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It's like that cos many people are attracted to his aura and influence, so they tend to react to everything he says or tweets. My concern is, he's not even the only influential person in the world. We have several influential people in the cryptoverse with lots of fans and supporters, but yet they are not incessantly manipulating the market. Why must it always be Musk??
Everyone has his or her on way of living life, it differs in character. That's why we are humans and not animals whose instinct are one, they're not able to take decisions on their own but rather controlled by their own instincts, that directs them on what suppose to be. Elon must have chosen to be an influential in the world of social media site.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Is it already confirmed that Apple bought $2.5 billion worth of Bitcoin? It makes me wonder why a legit company that is earning good income would engage in Bitcoin. That's the same with Elon Musk when he bought $1.5 billion worth of Bitcoin. If that is true then maybe that transaction of Apple is what's making the price of Bitcoin rise again.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You're right too. Elon musk tweets doesn't suppose to halt the progress of the coins in the market when you calculate the total amount of money invested heavily around each of the coins especially in BTC. I just don't know why a voice of a single man will halt a long time project.
It's like that cos many people are attracted to his aura and influence, so they tend to react to everything he says or tweets. My concern is, he's not even the only influential person in the world. We have several influential people in the cryptoverse with lots of fans and supporters, but yet they are not incessantly manipulating the market. Why must it always be Musk??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Apparently, I share your opinion bro.....If it's not, we should have been seeing results in the movements of cryptocurrencies market but yet it was static, if not for reaction towards what Elon Musk's tweets which I believe should not have had effect above the positive news we have been hearing before his tweets.
You're right too. Elon musk tweets doesn't suppose to halt the progress of the coins in the market when you calculate the total amount of money invested heavily around each of the coins especially in BTC. I just don't know why a voice of a single man will halt a long time project.

minenovo

I don't think they are being deliberately manipulated, as I don't put much stock in conspiracies, but I do think they are very volatile and easily affected by news or even tweets like celebrities like Musk.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I've heard many positives around Cryptocurrency in the past. This company investing billions of dollars still the market is dropping down upon the huge amount of money those crypto hakunas or the whales are pumping into the crypto market. I'll simply say that those anonymous crypto developers are manipulating their coins more especially BTC creators.
Apparently, I share your opinion bro.....If it's not, we should have been seeing results in the movements of cryptocurrencies market but yet it was static, if not for reaction towards what Elon Musk's tweets which I believe should not have had effect above the positive news we have been hearing before his tweets.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've heard many positives around Cryptocurrency in the past. This company investing billions of dollars still the market is dropping down upon the huge amount of money those crypto hakunas or the whales are pumping into the crypto market. I'll simply say that those anonymous crypto developers are manipulating their coins more especially BTC creators.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Yeah, in my opinion I think crypto currency is being manipulated. I really can't say how they are doing it but it's possible. Taking Elon musk for example, we all have seen so many times how he controls the market with just a tweet....
I share your opinion bro....And that's why I have decided to write something about it. I think they have understood how thoroughly how the cryptocurrencies market react heavily to whatever they have to say. They know they have some powerful influences that can command most people to take actions. So have capitalize on that and uses it to their own favour.

Good luck

Verified member
I think so because of the way is being run. I heard it was banned sometimes due to illegal activities going on there then,but I think the situation has been normalized but the authentication is my major issues now.if one will be able to get it when one needs it without having problems or asking you to use it to buy good or changing it to another currency.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Manipulation words are everywhere not just in crypto currency market. For example, even in the share market, big investors can manipulate the market by buying a lot of shares which will have people believe that the company is actually making profits, that will ultimately lead to an increase in the share price.
Apparently, there is manipulation everywhere especially in the trade market. Because there would be big goons or the honchos there too. However, I think the manipulation of Crypto market is actually very obvious and getting too much. We can see how Elon Musk does the control just with few tweets and some us still think that's not manipulation at will.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
The trends of the cryptocurrency market this days may portraits it's been manipulated. Not literally or categorically stating, but It's being rumoured that the cryptoverse hakunas or the whales may have found their ways around controlling cryptocurrencies market.

The yardstick at which the trend moves this days can be astonishing as it's expected that we should have been at Bitcoin's bull run before the Elon Musk's news of accepting and supporting Bitcoin again.

With $2.5 billion worth of Bitcoin that Apple bought and the adoption of crypto by some countries, With this rate at which there has been good news about this new investors coming in to the cryptocurrencies market, I think some thing positive should have occurred since. Unless if those news were rused or not true.

Do you think cryptocurrency is being manipulated?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Although he controls the market with his tweets , and it's best for those investor's to be wise because when he tweets the coin it pump and dump immediately , and even now I think his tweets is no longer having much effect as before because when he tweets the coin does not pump.as expected instead it starts falling again
And are you sure, that you are following what's happening in the crypto ecosystem? Elon Musk made a comment recently that he would start accepting Bitcoin back because Bitcoin is now eco-friendly.....After he has initially said he would not be accepting Bitcoin again. However, after he made this positive comments we started having a price surge again.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Yeah, in my opinion I think crypto currency is being manipulated. I really can't say how they are doing it but it's possible. Taking Elon musk for example, we all have seen so many times how he controls the market with just a tweet....
I also have this view too....And I'm always surprised how a single series of words can just control the market trend which is manipulative to me because they definitely doing that out there own selfish interest, just to rack in much more profits. Well, I think eventually the demand and supply may not be responsive to their tweets again, when they are seen as joker's.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Although he controls the market with his tweets , and it's best for those investor's to be wise because when he tweets the coin it pump and dump immediately , and even now I think his tweets is no longer having much effect as before because when he tweets the coin does not pump.as expected instead it starts falling again

Destinyfejiro

The trends of the cryptocurrency market this days may portraits it's been manipulated. Not literally or categorically stating, but It's being rumoured that the cryptoverse hakunas or the whales may have found their ways around controlling cryptocurrencies market.

The yardstick at which the trend moves this days can be astonishing as it's expected that we should have been at Bitcoin's bull run before the Elon Musk's news of accepting and supporting Bitcoin again.

With $2.5 billion worth of Bitcoin that Apple bought and the adoption of crypto by some countries, With this rate at which there has been good news about this new investors coming in to the cryptocurrencies market, I think some thing positive should have occurred since. Unless if those news were rused or not true.

Do you think cryptocurrency is being manipulated?

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Thanks for seeing that point.... Though I have answered your comment on this kind of thread in another thread that looks like mine. However, I'm not saying Bitcoin in itself is being manipulated but if they can control the demand and supply of cryptocurrencies, I believe that's still cryptocurrencies. Without demand and supply there can't be cryptocurrencies. If nobody is demanding and nobody is supply, where is the crypto.....?
Alright I will check on that , important to take note of the demand of supply , because without that , am not sure if there would be existence of crypto currency , and that's what controls the forex market too , there is no difference between the two when it comes to demand and supply

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Though many people thought crypto is still centralized but the bitter truth is that the market is now being influenced by the activites of some people. The involvement of governemnt in crypto now has already buttressed the point that the crypto market has been influenced. I am very sure that even if it was not centralized, since government wants to involve in cryptocurrency, I am sure it will be centralized.
Thanks my bro.....This is what I have been thinking too. When you see the way crypto currencies move this days, just with the words of the influencers you would not think otherwise. When they say, this particular whale says this, immediately crypto currencies will start going up, and he says otherwise something else start happening. This is why I fear the future of cryptocurrencies.