Do You Think Everyone Needs Health Insurance?

Moni

Health is wealth so they say and every person should prepare financially and emotionally for the possibility of any health problems that may come his way at any time in the future. People say the only thing that certain in life are taxes and death. Perhaps, illness should also be included in that list because every person can get sick at any time. A person will only realize the importance of preparing for the possibility of health problems when he is already afflicted with an ailment and he has not prepared for it financially.

When that time comes, the sick person is faced not only with pressing health problems but unpaid bills as well. Most people are aware of the importance of getting a health insurance.
However, there are still people who do not have healthcare coverage because of a variety of reasons and one of them is the increasing cost of health insurance.

I remember in the year 2007 the government of my country introduced the National Health Insurance Scheme which was more beneficial to the people of my country but people started stop renewing it because of the cost.

Although it was moderate and affordable but some were saying they did not even fell sick the whole year and so the health Insurance did not benefit them so they don't see the need of renewing it.

Upon reading this post what do you think? We people wait to fall sick before renewing their health insurance or before finding a way to get health Insurance?

General01

Health insurance is very vital.
I think subscribtion and renewal of such plays a critical role in maintaining a healthy life.
However this is apparently done depending on size of one's income and pocket. Imagine someone struggling to make ends meet for his daily bread.
it will be unrealistic of him to subscribe or renew his insurance and end up staying with an empty stomach.