Do you think experience matters in blogging?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Some persons will simply say, you don't need much experience to gain it from blogging. That you can get off with blogging with even little experience, provided you understand how to write quality contents only. Saying, their are many freelancers out there that can help you set up your blog site, help you in digital marketing, SEO marketing etc. In order to get improved site ranking and high traffic in your blog.

Some even go as far, saying you might not even be the one to be creating your own blog contents, you can hire writers elsewhere to do the job for you and you pay them off. That all you'll do is keep in check of your blog and use different freelancers to promote it.

Do you think such kind of plan is ideal?

Do you think an inexperienced can manage a blog site and earn reasonable revenue from it?

Blogging is a passion and not a job. Experience only comes from work or let me say job and since I said blogging is not a job, it means it doesn't really matter to need experience. The only thing is thay it may may need a lot research or let say mentor to be putting us right.

There are 2 kinds of experience on my mind. The first is experience on blogging so you know the tricks of getting readers and the style of writing as well. The other experience is your experience on the niche of the blog. If your blog is about plants then you must have enough experience in caring or even classifying the plants otherwise your readers will discover that you are ignorant of what you are writing about.

Honestly I think you need a whole lot of experience, Blogging is far from writing posts and spamming your links everywhere, it has a technical side too, all those setting up you'll do isn't easy.
Plus I think someone who wants to start blogging should atleast have a test site set up and write on it for a month or two just to understand what their going into. Because its really not easy to write articles on a blog plus some niche require you to write three times in a day