Do you think investing in crypto currency is wise?

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am not into cryptocurrency trading or investment yet. I have been using bitcoins since 2015 but have never thought about investing or trading. Until now, I was using bitcoin mainly to receive payments from various sites and clients and use the bitcoins to pay for products or services and also withdraw as fiat money. However, in recent times I am gearing up to make some investments in cryptocurrencies. The cryptocurrencies I am choosing to invest in are bitcoin, bitcoin cash, litecoin, and ethereum. I am not using my bank money to buy these cryptocurrencies, instead, I am holding the cryptocurrencies I receive as payment from clients. I will be pairing these top 4 cryptocurrencies.

Back in 2017, when Ethereum was just $12, I could have bought 10-20 ETH easily because I had spare money which I invested in the share market. Back in 2017 when bitcoin was $900, I had almost 1 bitcoin which I could have saved in my wallet. I could have become a crypto millionaire if I had made wise decisions a couple of years ago. Sadly, just like most people, I could not see this coming.

Even though cryptocurrency marketing is going down these days, I see a lot of potential in cryptocurrency. If you want to benefit from cryptocurrency investment, this is the right time to buy various cryptocurrencies.

Razor1911

Investing in crypto currency is wise only if you can pick the correct one. There are so many crypto coins floating in the market. Most of the people would prefer bitcoin, but I personally feel that there are many other cryptos which have much higher growth opportunity. Investing in a well picked asset is always rewarding.

Buzemak

Cryptocurrency investment and trading is the current investment plan that has enrich Alot of people.
If we could recall back, trading started with buying and selling of goods and services, until we entered into manufacturing revolution. From there to stock investment to forex trading and today is cryptocurrency. In all these revolutions people invest their money, sometimes they gain atimes they lost their money. But today, some softwares inform of robot are developed to easy off the stress of monitoring the market. And some of these robots have shown efficiency and reliable. I can advise you go into cryptocurrency trading with bot

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think it is wise to invest in cryptocurrency because they have the capability to appreciate in value over time. Look at bitcoin for instance, this river is about 5 or 7 years ago might think they are wasting their money. Those who buy bitcoin at any price and flip it quickly are going to regret because the price of Bitcoin is going higher by the day.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
It's a wise decision to invest in cryptocurrency ,if it's not a wise decision am sure that it's not every one that would want to invest in it , considering the profit attached and others ,your will be so eager to try it out and invest in cryptocurrency too I think

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I heard about cryptocurrencies in 2017 but I did not start investing in crypto currencies until 2020. Actually, I did not know you could invest in virtual currencies and make money until the beginning of 2020. Since it was a volatile market, I did not use my bank money to invest, I waited for payment from clients in crypto and invested that money.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
In my opinion, investing in cryptocurrency is the best thing one can do for him or her self. Cryptocurrency business is very lucrative. In fact, this is the right time to invest in it. If you are thinking of a good retirement days for oneself,we should always consider investing in cryptocurrency. What is happening now to cryptocurrrency is just a temporary delay. It will surely bounce back.
Sure, this is the right time to buy crypto cos its not yet recovered fully from the bearish run of form it is daunt on. Investing when a coin is down presents the better chance of short and long term profit than investing when it is already high. When I'm taking to crypto investment, i don't invest in a coin that has gotten to a very high level in price, i go for the lower in price.

funmi

Verified member
In my opinion, investing in cryptocurrency is the best thing one can do for him or her self. Cryptocurrency business is very lucrative. In fact, this is the right time to invest in it. If you are thinking of a good retirement days for oneself,we should always consider investing in cryptocurrency. What is happening now to cryptocurrrency is just a temporary delay. It will surely bounce back.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I will be frank with you. I have been studying crypto currency for more than a year now but I have not invested nor traded yet. My take on crypto is a commodity in the market that has no basis for the pricing except by the law of supply and demand. My take on the pricing is that it can be manipulated by big players.
If you love the investment option you would have invested a little you would have afforded to risk. Their is nothing too small nor big around crypto market. You can invest as you can afford and holdl it for long and watch you coin value grow especially when you invest now, that the coins are going bearish.

ritajane21

Investment in cryptocurrency becomes the important role in our life. Because, today one income is not sufficient for normal people. We need to manage and find a way to generate more income in our life. Then why we choose cryptocurrency for investment. There are huge numbers of benefits that given by many cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, Ethereum
and many more. It will give huge money that you can't handle it but it will also lose your all money. You must need to be study on one cryptocurrency that become more popular now days after that invest on right time.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I will be frank with you. I have been studying crypto currency for more than a year now but I have not invested nor traded yet. My take on crypto is a commodity in the market that has no basis for the pricing except by the law of supply and demand. My take on the pricing is that it can be manipulated by big players.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their is a lot attached to crypto investment. Those who invested earlier with that endurance spirit and forgot that the had invested in coins like BTC, ETH, in the last 5-6 years. Are simply reaping the reward now, and they're even crypto millionaires today if they invested with $500-$1000 as at then. I never knew about crypto during that time, if not i could have invested long time, like I'm doing now.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Cryptocirrency is a good business and very viable to invest in it because after sometime one can easily convect it to real money.
Cryptocurrency can turn somebody to become a millionaire.
I have seen so many people that just bought little coin then and now they have turn to amillionair.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Almost everybody has himself to be blamed for the missing opportunities in cryptocurrency. I also have s chance of having more cryptocurrencies but I couldn't seize the opportunity. Just like you rightly concluded, it is better to start buying all those small coins because no one knows what may happend next and no one knows the next bitcoin.

allison001

Verified member
Very impressive idea. With cryptocurrencies, your money is yours only and stays yours forever. You do not rely on financial institutions for holding or transferring it. You do not have to pay their exorbitant fees. In the long run, it can become the basis of a truly open and decentralized economy. By investing now, you can be at the forefront of it all.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Many people nowadays make their money online investing in cryptocurrency, it is a nice idea to invest in cryptocurrency when it is in dip, then sell it out when it has a high liquidity, talking about investing in cryptocurrency, you have to invest what you can afford to lose, because most of the time the market can turn the other way round.

Samuel72

Verified member
Cryptocurrency business is a very good and lucrative business and it gives much income, many investors have testify how lucrative this business is but presently I don't think it's advisable for you to invest in cryptocurrency, you will have to hold on for a while because they have been a huge crash in the price of all cryptocurrency