Investment Do You Think It Is Wise To Invest Into Clothing Business?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
When it comes to investing money, you have several kinds of options. You may invest money into cryptocurrencies, stocks, market, etc. However, have you ever thought about investing money into clothing business? Clothing business is a vast business because all the humans wear and use clothing. When it comes to clothing business, you have many options such as investing into companies that make clothes or invest in a company that imports clothes from various other parts of the world. I have never been into such kind of business, but there are many people who have invested money into clothing and they have made a good amount of money. So, do you think it is wise to invest in clothing business after the pandemic?

Good luck

Verified member
Investing in clothing is not a bad idea at all because it is a profitable business that is really booming in the market.one can make a good sales and make more money during festival period.One just need to secure a very decent place to sell the cloth and also try to give discount on sales so as to make it move faster.

Suba

Staff member
I think the clothing business is very promising, because everyone needs it, from the latest models to the old models, and you don't have to be afraid of the old models that are less attractive to buyers so that they pile up in the warehouse, you can make sales at the end of the year. Of course, before you invest in the clothing business, you must determine the type of clothing that will be sold, both men's, women's and children's clothes. You can use online and offline sales models, and you also have to be able to find the right supplier, good quality and affordable prices, and do promotions and then provide your best service.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think the clothing business is very promising, because everyone needs it, from the latest models to the old models, and you don't have to be afraid of the old models that are less attractive to buyers so that they pile up in the warehouse, you can make sales at the end of the year. Of course, before you invest in the clothing business, you must determine the type of clothing that will be sold, both men's, women's and children's clothes. You can use online and offline sales models, and you also have to be able to find the right supplier, good quality and affordable prices, and do promotions and then provide your best service.

There are a few people in my vicinity who having clothing business. They are not retailers rather they manufacture clothes such as towels, etc for general public and sell them to wholesalers. They are quite rich people because they produce towels at a very large scale and in bulk quantity. In fact, they also export towels to other countries. They are quite experienced people in this field and experience plays a huge role.