Do you think one can become rich investing on Bitcoin??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'm a newbie when it comes to earning high with Bitcoin. I have my own personal up and down with Bitcoin investment. I have gained some money saving my coins up in my Cryptocurrency wallet, seeing the price go higher and making my own returns through it. My downtime with Bitcoin investment, it's when I inexplicably performed trading without adequate knowledge about it. I lost all my $100 I used as my deposit during Cryptocurrency trading. That was then shaa, I have recoup some funds back, since the price keeps soaring higher between late November and this January.

Do you think one can become a successful person, and financially balanced through Bitcoin investment??

Josemendez

Verified member
Ofcourse , one can become rich by investing in Bitcoin. for example , remember when Bitcoin was new , it's price was below 1$ ,and people who had it them turned to millionaires when it price soared higher.
few months ago , Bitcoin price was at $10,000 and today it's price has skyrocket to $40,000 ,which means almost 400% rise. those who invested then ,have now $30,000 profit which is quite a huge amount of money.

Bitcoin is the future of investment ,and an investment that is not demanding at all. All you have to do is to invest ,and then check your investment at some time while you engage in other activities .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Ofcourse , one can become rich by investing in Bitcoin. for example , remember when Bitcoin was new , it's price was below 1$ ,and people who had it them turned to millionaires when it price soared higher.
few months ago , Bitcoin price was at $10,000 and today it's price has skyrocket to $40,000 ,which means almost 400% rise. those who invested then ,have now $30,000 profit which is quite a huge amount of money.

Bitcoin is the future of investment ,and an investment that is not demanding at all. All you have to do is to invest ,and then check your investment at some time while you engage in other activities .
You're right @Josemendez, Bitcoin changed some people's life when the price was little lower, when it was first released into the Cryptocurrency world. I remembered then, when it started at $1 back in early 2009. I was very tender, when a radio station in my country was reading news heading concerning the latest. That was unexpected news I got from them about the then new coin called Bitcoin. To be frank I didn't know what they mean by then, until about six years passed before I starting hearing about Bitcoin's impact. Now see the price, very high assume someone invested back then, it could have a millionaire's status by now, that's why investing early, it's the best choice.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Investing in butcoin is just like investing in gold it can actually make one rich. Maybe not before now but now it can actually make people rich. But it investment just like others that one needs to understand to succeed, it is also same here. One must know more about Bitcoin to invest better to avoid loss or loses. But I know if one invest rightly it can make one rich even overnight. So for me it is invest in Bitcoin wisely

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Investing in butcoin is just like investing in gold it can actually make one rich. Maybe not before now but now it can actually make people rich. But it investment just like others that one needs to understand to succeed, it is also same here. One must know more about Bitcoin to invest better to avoid loss or loses. But I know if one invest rightly it can make one rich even overnight. So for me it is invest in Bitcoin wisely
That's absolutely true, Bitcoin is just like investing in gold. But currently it wants to surpass the achievements made by gold, with it's steady movement to the top, considering the whopping price tag of Bitcoin. I'm expecting more bullish run in price if the coin in the next couple of days, weeks, months or years. Anytime it's okay by me. I know people make millionaire status through Bitcoin but I never seen one, I never know the strategies I will use to reach such landmark. But I'm still putting in practice to achieve success in the near future.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
You can become rich, as well as poor if you invest more than you afford to lose. Investment is like gambling, market always win money is never created but only invested from one place to another. Bitcoin is also not different, moreover this is decentralized, so demand and supply makes decision. People invested in BTC when it was below 20k, and their gain was double in just few months, and then price dropped, so does their earning. Smart people already selling their BTC to keep the profit, this always happen.

Putta Vince

Definitely , if someone has invested $5000 in bitcoin when it's price was $3000 back in 2018 , he would have made now $50000+ , that is 10x more profit. This shows investing low and selling high in bitcoin can make someone rich. Even now it is not the bad time to invest in bitcoin at $46k when there are predictions of it aiming $100k.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
You can liken investing in Bitcoin to buying stocks for investment. If you have $1,000,000 and you buy Bitcoin today then you will have to wait for years before the price would go up to a substantial level. It is almost the same period of waiting for the stocks. Even if after 5 years your $1 million became $1.2 million I don't think the profit is substantial because your investment is huge.