Do you think profit can still be made with arbitrage trading?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have two softwares installed on my android device, namely;

• Coingapp
  • Crypto arbitrage app,

Both are downloaded from the play store, yet the signal they offer didn't bring me profit from crypto arbitrage. Not that, they don't spot out coins with arbitrage opportunity, they do, but when i capitalized on any of their listed arbitrage coin, profit wasn't made, it ends up in funds loss for me.

The last time I tried to gain advantage after my 'Cryoto arbitrage app spotted an opportunity for me around doge coin via HITBTC and Kucoin. I tried taking advantage of that, unfortunately I lost $6 in the process after series of coin swap trying to get dogecoin. Did you know after swapping for dogecoin, withdrawal wasn't permitted for dogecoin? because they knew the system wasn't given accurate information of dogecoin price. It's very unfortunate that my arbitrage app didn't spot the loophole in the coin and spot it on time for me to avoid such kind of torrid investment pursuit.

I did it couple of times using coingapp and crypto arbitrage app, all ended in series of loss for me. I never give up, but I'm staying away from arbitrage at the moment, to come back when my observations are right for me.

Have you tried arbitrage recently?

Share your opinion about your arbitrage pursuit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jasz

VIP Contributor
While the advent of arbitrage trading has provided investors with new opportunities to make money, it has also created a more competitive market for these investors. To successfully engage in arbitrage trading, an investor needs to be able to identify an opportunity quickly and act on it quickly. In this sense, arbitrage trading requires a high level of engagement from the trader.

That said, profit can still be made with arbitrage trading. There are plenty of opportunities to take advantage of differences in the price of assets across markets. The key is not just to identify the opportunity but to act on it quickly and with a high degree of precision and confidence in your analysis.

These things i wrote are based on my study/research, i haven't really tried any of these, so i wont be bosting on how i made money through arbitrage trading, but i won't deny the fact that so many are still making money through this means. My friends claimed they did, but I don't know how legit their claim is, though I'm planning to look into this method of making money, I feel i still need some time to think carefully about it, because it involves high risk.