Real estate Do you think real estate is the safest investment?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Ever since I was young real estate was already on my mind. My father said that buying your own home is like getting free rent and at the same time your investment grows in value. Although real estate is a slow earner but it is safe from inflation because unlike other assets that depreciates in value real estate is the opposite. The only problem with real estate is the high cost of investment that you have to save money for many years before you can buy your first property. I had bought a lot for 200,000 pesos and after 5 years or so I was able to sell it for 500,000 pesos. That’s more than double the value.

Segat

It is not the only safest investment but it is one of the safest investment. Going into real estate is an investment that can be transferred from one generation to another. It is always believed that landed property always appreciate not depreciate and since it is not a volatile investment like some others it is a cool one with peace of mind even though you may not make the money fast but it will pay at the end.

Daykas

Ever since I was young real estate was already on my mind. My father said that buying your own home is like getting free rent and at the same time your investment grows in value. Although real estate is a slow earner but it is safe from inflation because unlike other assets that depreciates in value real estate is the opposite. The only problem with real estate is the high cost of investment that you have to save money for many years before you can buy your first property. I had bought a lot for 200,000 pesos and after 5 years or so I was able to sell it for 500,000 pesos. That’s more than double the value.
Actually real estate management has prove to be one of the safest investment so far so good.
The problem with it is the large amount of cash it required most times.
But the truth is that if you are able to invest into you be sure of making more or x3 of what you invested. And it doesn't come with much risk like others

IamDozzy

I believe real estate is the safest Investment on planet Earth. This is because real estate appreciates unlike assets like cars that depreciate. If you buy a land or a building today and in you want to sell it in 10 years time, the cost of that land or building would have tripled the amount you bought it at this present time. So investing in real estate would be very profitable .

Noor Fatima

Yup it's good way to earn money by doing a little hardword means in this case we have to just buy a house or a place then there are many options how we use this place we can use it as to giving someone on rent or make a hotel to open someone's business and get money on rent or you can sell it with profit .It's a very good work in which there is a very less risk of loss but mostly all the time we get profit .So if I would have enough money then really I will start this business .

OlaAdams

I strongly agree with you sir. Unlike other assert real estate, land and house seems to be the only asset that doesn't depreciate with time

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my own point of view I will see it is too real estate is one of the service business I can imagine right now this is because even if you don't have much customer in real estate business all you have to do is to be rest assured that as time goes on your interest continues to increase this is because landed property does not depreciate the only increase in price, so there is no possibility for you to lose when it comes to real estate business there is only a possibility for you to be patient and as time goes on you get times 2 of your income

Briangsam

Real estate is generally a great investment option to take. Real estate investment can generate an ongoing passive income and can be a good long-term investment if the value increases over time. Investing in real estate can also be used as a part of an overall strategy to building long term and generational wealth.

Victor001

There is no quick money in huge investment,as long as it appreciate. Estate management is one investment that have low risk apart from human factors like theft, misbehavior and greediness,which can be tamed. Life investment like estate management is a proof that with good capital you achieve maximum profit for a continuous duration of time.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

yes I believe that real estate is a safer investment because you having lose but you make more gain in it and it is very lucrative for those who are investing in real estate business.however real estate requires a lot of money when going into such business you must have a lot of money at hand because if you don't have a lot of money it doesn't make sense.

Queentener

Real estate is one of the safest investments you can ever think of, although nothing can be predicted in life. Sometimes prices of things go down and sometimes it comes up, but with my little experience properties appreciate most times, and investing in real estate is investing in properties. so it's safe and the worst that can happen is you getting back the equivalent of the amount you use in vesting.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
In my opinion, real estate is the safest investment. If you can wait until the property price goes up, you will surely profit from your real estate investment. Likewise, you can also rent your property until it gets sold and earn some money. However, real estate investment is not something that you can do with $100 or $1000, you might need hundreds of thousands dollars.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes as I see, it is one of the most safest investment but you also need to play your part by making sure that you follow all the natural procedure that is laid down by the government and real estate organisation when you are investing in a particular asset, because this will ensure maximum protection of your assets both by the government and by the real estate organisation, in a situation in which everything is followed accordingly based on the rules of government then you do not have any thing as a disadvantage on your investment.. someone I know over here has been investing in real estate without any problem and hes making a lot of money.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Well, real estate is a patient game with high stakes, you need to be willing to take the risk and sit on your investment till it becomes profitable for you or at least break even, you need to understand that real estate might be the safest investment but if care is not taken one might not make much from it, so I'd say you need to pay attention to your portfolio and the kind of properties you buy, this will help you in making the right choice when it comes to real estate, is also very ideal to have a back up plan like a job before your real estate matures.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I would say that real estate investments are far much safer as compared to other forms of investments. However, I do not believe that it is entirely safe due to various reasons. Firstly, many investors must realize that even real estate market is volatile, even though it is far much less volatile as compared to metal markets and cryptocurrency markets. However, it is still volatile and there have been many cases of investors losing their investments or suffering from loss after investing in a property. However, you can avoid that by consulting real estate agents and analyzing the future prospects of the property you want to buy.

I have already mentioned that investing in a property in a area which is progressing is the key to generate profits when it comes to real estate market. However, you may never know when the area development will stop. In such a case, the value of your property might not increase that much. After all, a property located in a populated area will be much high in value as compared to a property located in a jungle. Secondly, I have also discussed that inflation might also have a really bad effect on the real estate market. So, there are still many risks associated with real estate business as well.

E

eldavis

Well i don't know if real estate can be classified as the most safest form of investment out there, but I do know for a fact that every Investment has its advantages and disadvantages. There are certain times where you could buy a property or land in a place that is extremely bad during the raining season, no one would be willing to buy or rent it from you. The only way to save your investment is to spend more on fixing the road