Do you think surveys worth our time??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have heard some ill fated stories about surveys recently, how frustrating it is. To be frank I've never earned a dime from surveys, Lots of my friends online have said the same thing, they haven't earned tangible with surveys. Sometimes it might be based on the demographics, but irrespective of that, some survey site shouldn't have notified me about a pending offer waiting for me to be completed. After completing, wasting more than 20 mins of my time, I will still get nothing. That frustrate me more than anything else online. No one likes to waste such time online and getting nothing for it. I think surveys are the worst disliked job option online for me, if you ask me to place the jobs I doesn't like, I will place survey number one.

Do you think surveys have been a revelation for you, during your time earning online??

Succjay

A big no as the survey favors some Western countries and not African countries. You will just waste your time as you are not going to be rewarded after the survey.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Surveys will not make you rich. Even people from tier 1 countries have struggled to get surveys. You can try them but do not expect to make much money from them. What you can do is combine the survey websites along with other online earning opportunities and try to make money that way. It is never a great idea to rely on surveys alone when it comes to making money online.

Olajidey

The time we spent on a survey site is much compared to the money been paid you will notice after you complete a survey you are been paid just $0.5 and there is not always task before you see another task might be the next day so how many pays will you use to accumulate $0.5 to reach minimum payout which is $10. You will spend 20 days before you can reach the minimum payout. so categorically speaking the time we spend on the survey did not worth it.

Sammyesx

Most people that enrolled in survey on different site do so with the aim of making profit, and any thing that fetches you is definitely worth your time, but most often most of these surveys are kind of frustrating, the require and knowledge you are to have to qualify for the survey are for someone that is well to do, for example asking me if I own a car, if I own a car, I would definitely not be on a survey site.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
If you are taking surveys as your part-time source to earn income, it's obvious that you can't earn much from there. They have surveys for different profiles on any of the survey sites that you go, and finding the criteria for the qualification each day is very difficult. Although, you can use some survey sites that has a high payout per survey like Triaba.com, SurveyTime, etc. The first two has a nice payout per survey and those notify you via email or push notifications that survey is there for you. And, this way it's nice that we don't spend time browsing on those survey sites looking for qualifications. Yesterday, I redeemed about 1$ from SurveyTime by 10-minute surveys and today I made also payout through Triaba of 8GBP after 2 months getting to the threshold.

Donkiz

Personally I have given up on any survey for reward site for my mental health, the level of frustration and anger that follows each time you spend lots of time to diligently provide answers to the questions asked in surveys which survey platforms sent to you with the phrase that it matched your profile only to be told after your efforts that you are not eligible, is not healthy.

I will rather channel my energy and efforts to places where my presence and opinions are needed and valued instead of wasting my time with platforms who only wants me to visit their page so that they can make money out of it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes of course
I thin it worhs it
I have seen it, you're from U.S, where most of the surveys direct their offers to, and on my region. I have never gained single penny, ever since I started searching and completing survey Q&A sessions. Every now and then, surveys keeps frustrating me, that's why I don't give a dime time for them again. I'm just finding my feet with other paying task online, managing my online gaming shop, since I have no luck on surveys. How much in total have you earned through surveys since you started with it??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Even though I am from a tier 1 country and I can actually get hundreds of surveys, I am disqualified from most of them so I find them intensely frustrating. I have learned not to attempt any that take more than 10 minutes or less because in the past I have reached the end of a 30 minute survey and then been kicked off. They have all your information and then they don't pay you.

I agree with you, I dislike surveys with a vengeance and rarely attempt them any more.
I'm happy you shared same views with me, they act in a fraudulent way sometimes. Upon you came from top tier country that they have lots of offers for. Still they still cheat on those coming from those regions, thank you for coming to my aid about surveys. I dislike like them with passion, cos indirectly, they are using my resources, information to make money on internet given us nothing at the end for our time well spent to answer those worthless questions of theirs. I don't think I'll be devoting a second to try surveys again, I'm using my time well for other meaningful paying jobs online and offline.

Sprite1950

Even though I am from a tier 1 country and I can actually get hundreds of surveys, I am disqualified from most of them so I find them intensely frustrating. I have learned not to attempt any that take more than 10 minutes or less because in the past I have reached the end of a 30 minute survey and then been kicked off. They have all your information and then they don't pay you.

I agree with you, I dislike surveys with a vengeance and rarely attempt them any more.

greenieS

Verified member
I have heard some ill fated stories about surveys recently, how frustrating it is. To be frank I've never earned a dime from surveys, Lots of my friends online have said the same thing, they haven't earned tangible with surveys. Sometimes it might be based on the demographics, but irrespective of that, some survey site shouldn't have notified me about a pending offer waiting for me to be completed. After completing, wasting more than 20 mins of my time, I will still get nothing. That frustrate me more than anything else online. No one likes to waste such time online and getting nothing for it. I think surveys are the worst disliked job option online for me, if you ask me to place the jobs I doesn't like, I will place survey number one.

Do you think surveys have been a revelation for you, during your time earning online??

It depends on which country you belong to. For example, I'm part of a tier3 country, but I don't get so involved in sites like that. I only work with a site and a phone application where I receive notification when I am eligible and qualified to complete a survey. I can reach 20E per month, but at least I did 5E in one month. It doesn't take up much of my time and doesn't waste any extra income. :)

In my opinion as a member of a third country3, I am satisfied and would continue to work. But the highest income is in the tier1, of course, they can earn a lot from the survey.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It depends on which country you belong to. For example, I'm part of a tier3 country, but I don't get so involved in sites like that. I only work with a site and a phone application where I receive notification when I am eligible and qualified to complete a survey. I can reach 20E per month, but at least I did 5E in one month. It doesn't take up much of my time and doesn't waste any extra income. :)

In my opinion as a member of a third country3, I am satisfied and would continue to work. But the highest income is in the tier1, of course, they can earn a lot from the survey.
I never knew you're from tier 3 country. I was thinking Romania which you came from is rated tier 2 country just behind the tier 1 countries. Their is no problem, I believe your own country belonging to tier 3 is simply higher than most of the tier 3 countries. For my own case, I don't get to earn anything from surveys that is even set for worldwide opinions. That's why I gave up survey to focus on writing and trading cryptocurrency, since it doesn't add to my sources of income online. Hanging on it, will be wasting of precious time I would use to invest elsewhere.

Fejizzzz

I dont think surveys pay well enough tho just saying.