Do you think surveys worth our time??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have heard some ill fated stories about surveys recently, how frustrating it is. To be frank I've never earned a dime from surveys, Lots of my friends online have said the same thing, they haven't earned tangible with surveys. Sometimes it might be based on the demographics, but irrespective of that, some survey site shouldn't have notified me about a pending offer waiting for me to be completed. After completing, wasting more than 20 mins of my time, I will still get nothing. That frustrate me more than anything else online. No one likes to waste such time online and getting nothing for it. I think surveys are the worst disliked job option online for me, if you ask me to place the jobs I doesn't like, I will place survey number one.

Do you think surveys have been a revelation for you, during your time earning online??

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have heard that people can earn up to 20 USD for each survey they complete. I also hear that people can earn $3-$4 per survey on average. However, in order to earn from surveys, you need to based in tier 1 countries, or from the US, Canada, etc. For the people based in Tier 3 countries (Africian countries, Asian countries), earning chance from surveys is negligible.

Payus20

Survey is good if you are always allow to access it in your country. But most survey cannot be access in African countries

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Survey don't worth anything for people in third world countries....You get pennies just filling out surveys. And sometimes you get disqualified easily during survey.

But if you're from the UK or US...I think it's worth it. Some people there are making over 10$ per day just doing surveys.
Those in the top tier are the people gaining it from surveys. They aren't making pennies like some of third world users do get from surveys. Majority of us from third tier countries doesn't get the chance to earn from surveys. Only few earn from surveys and it isn't much to be compared to top tier users pay rate per survey.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Survey don't worth anything for people in third world countries....You get pennies just filling out surveys. And sometimes you get disqualified easily during survey.

But if you're from the UK or US...I think it's worth it. Some people there are making over 10$ per day just doing surveys.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have searched endlessly for surveys that worked in africa but I found none. This a bit frustrated because I can't really lay my hands on one. If you are in the tier 3 country, it's to save yourself the stress and time by not participating in surveys . I wonder why african companies do not carry out surveys.
Already I've saved myself the stress knowing too well that surveys are totally waste of time to my life. They keep sending me invitation that I've qualified to participate in the recent questionnaire, immediately i go to attempt it. I'll get, you've been disqualified, please this survey isn't for you. I wonder why such kind of thing happens, that's why I've taken my time to abandon it.

uforwealth

Verified member
Survey-taking is one of the worst and time-consuming ways of making money online. You can spend more than 2 hours on a survey and eventually get disqualified.

If you are from countries like Nigeria, You may be given a small number of surveys with meager earnings to complete. At times, there will be no survey for you. The dashboard will be displaying " sorry there is no survey for you now. Come back later" survey-taking is my enemy.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I have searched endlessly for surveys that worked in africa but I found none. This a bit frustrated because I can't really lay my hands on one. If you are in the tier 3 country, it's to save yourself the stress and time by not participating in surveys . I wonder why african companies do not carry out surveys.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
No, I don't think so. It's very difficult to earn money in any survey site, sometimes we'ii fall into their traps or they not going to pay us. Based on my experienced survey site it's very dangerous because the questions is base on our personal data, which is we should keep it in secrets.
No body knows, they will use our data to do crime and really bad for our life.​
Surveys are simply not good enough for those residing in the lower tier countries. Even some top tier users complain of its unusual ways. They will invite you for a questionnaire and still oust you after taking the vital information they need and not rewarding you. Those personal information can still be used in a malicious way who knows.

Mertayasa

No, I don't think so. It's very difficult to earn money in any survey site, sometimes we'ii fall into their traps or they not going to pay us. Based on my experienced survey site it's very dangerous because the questions is base on our personal data, which is we should keep it in secrets.
No body knows, they will use our data to do crime and really bad for our life.​

sincerem

VIP Contributor
if you are not living in America or some part of European countries then you shouldn't even try to do online surveys because it will not favour you. Most of the high paying survey platforms don't even accept some certain people and demographics. it is obvious that most of the companies are in America or Europe seeking opinion of the citizens.
You're right dear. Even those residing in the top country, finds it hard to engage and warn regularly with surveys. They also get fair share of disappointment when the particular survey turn them down. But we from lower tier countries finds it hard to earn from surveys only few lower tier demographic users earn from surveys that's all.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
if you are not living in America or some part of European countries then you shouldn't even try to do online surveys because it will not favour you. Most of the high paying survey platforms don't even accept some certain people and demographics. it is obvious that most of the companies are in America or Europe seeking opinion of the citizens.

S

Saga1995

I have heard some ill fated stories about surveys recently, how frustrating it is. To be frank I've never earned a dime from surveys, Lots of my friends online have said the same thing, they haven't earned tangible with surveys. Sometimes it might be based on the demographics, but irrespective of that, some survey site shouldn't have notified me about a pending offer waiting for me to be completed. After completing, wasting more than 20 mins of my time, I will still get nothing. That frustrate me more than anything else online. No one likes to waste such time online and getting nothing for it. I think surveys are the worst disliked job option online for me, if you ask me to place the jobs I doesn't like, I will place survey number one.

Do you think surveys have been a revelation for you, during your time earning online??
Yes of course it has so good

Nite

Valued Contributor
I'm gonna have to agree, surveys most of the time are a disappointment to us. And these survey companies constant focus is on the tier 1 countries, they tend to forget about all other countries. Other tier country people just have to wait and wait, till they get exhausted answering the surveys.

Last edited:
R

Rage26501

I think its a very he said she said situation where one person says it worked for them and another says there is no point i think it just depends on the person

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have heard that people can earn up to 20 USD for each survey they complete. I also hear that people can earn $3-$4 per survey on average. However, in order to earn from surveys, you need to based in tier 1 countries, or from the US, Canada, etc. For the people based in Tier 3 countries (Africian countries, Asian countries), earning chance from surveys is negligible.
Is very bad for us here, coming from the tier three countries. I'm just disappointed that my own country and your own is among the tier three countries which is always neglected by surveys. Survey always chest us, by allowing attempt their surveys, and exhausting too many times and earning nothing from it. That has made me quash my interest around surveys long time and concentrate on the gigs i can do online to earn.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Swagbucks are one of the largest and most reliable paid survey sites. They've so far paid over $600,000,000 in rewards to members around the world. They offer rewards for playing games, taking offers, searching the web, making online purchases and watching videos! But for many companies, one of the major dangers of paid online surveys is that you are giving participants an incentive to lie and cheat in order to take more surveys. By lying and cheating on online surveys, participants will make more money, but the company will end up with useless market research.
Swagbucks is legit no doubt, and the company have really paid out huge amount of money since its inception in the earning industry. Paying over $600,000,000 to members isn't an easy thing to do, it shows they're simply legit. I've never been successful with surveys, that's why i never continued going with swagbucks since my income never improved there.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Working on survey sites can be very frustrating especially if you're from third world country. Most of those survey are designed strictly for those who are in advanced countries.

Sometimes, you would have filled the survey form to the middle and later got kicked out because of the data you input. This means your time and the resources you spent are wasted.

There are some people who go through the back door and sign up with these survey websites. At the end of the day they got kicked out when they reached the threshold. Therefore in my own opinion, the survey websites are not worthy over time.

Shigobad2020

Survey sites are good site you can make money from, they pay you to provide answers to questions, but after all these stress, when its your turn to be rewarded for your hard earned pay, some sites will tell you that your country is not on their pay list map, and its rather frustrating, please someone should introduce me to some real paying survey site.