Crypto Do You Think That Bitcoin Is The Only Cryptocurrency Worth Investing?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We all know that Bitcoin is one of the most powerful and the only cryptocurrency that has maintained the top rank in the world of cryptocurrency. This not only makes bitcoin valuable, in fact, it also makes bitcoin one of the thouse crypto coins that interests the investors the most. This is one of the main reason why Bitcoin is always in the news. However, what about other coins that are gaining more than Bitcoin. For example, recently, Ren coin made a quick gains of more than 10 percent a week and I think it is more than what Bitcoin has gained. Bitcoin gains value at the ratio of less than 1 percent. However, other coins gain more than that. I can understand that this is because Bitcoin has more value as compared to other coins. So, Do You Think That Bitcoin Is The Only Cryptocurrency Worth Investing?

mathawmio

Why do you think only Bitcoin is worth investing in?
When you look at the trading volumes of the top cryptocurrencies, you see what people think. Bitcoin is like any other cryptocurrencies. Once the trust is shaken, its value can also return to zero.

Jonaville

Of course Bitcoin is not the only currency that should be invested in. There are lots of other cryptocurrencies that have great potential just like Bitcoin back then. So it is our duty to actually find out which cryptocurrency has the potential and is good to invest in along with Bitcoin.

Titilopemi1

No,not at all.bitcoin is not the only coin that worths investing.
There are some other coins like dogecoin,ada,Tron,terracredit and so on.
It's just that Bitcoin is the crypto world whale coin.
It's price always affects almost all other coins most especially the altcoins.
Bitcoin is meant for people that have money and wants to keep for long Tim but doesn't want to keep it in bank.
Crypto is an asset which can actually make you rich/poor unexpectedly and once its price falls,other market falls but seriously there are some other crypto coins that really worths HODLING.

Suba

Staff member
Of course it's not only Bitcoin that can be used as an investment, but there are many Altcoins that are a percentage more profitable than Bitcoin such as Solana, Cardano, Terra (Luna) etc. But because the name Bitcoin is more famous than other cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is also still ranked first on Coinmarketcap, so Bitcoin is the prima donna, even the name Bitcoin has represented all types of cryptocurrencies.

minenovo

Hardly. I think there are a number of other cryptos that one can invest in, starting with Ethereum and then going from there.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are other coins that can be traded and that will yield much gain for the traders. To be honest, I don't even like investing in bitcoin for long term investment again. It has reached its peak. The coin has elasted to the point that it may not perform any surprised move again.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Bitcoin is not the only coin with investing ,there are many coins like Shiba , filcoin,that are worth investing and need to be given more interest and not only Bitcoin for now I think and by next months I still see Bitcoin reaching $100k it's better to invest ahead and make gains

minenovo

I haven't even heard of Filcoin, I admit. I think it's a good idea to invest in altcoins, but mainly in ones one really knows and trusts.

caesiumlabmedia

Before we go into Bitcoin alternatives, let's take a step back and define what we mean with terminologies like cryptocurrency and altcoin.

A cryptocurrency is a sort of virtual or digital money in the form of tokens or "coins."

Other than Bitcoin, I've listed some of the most important digital currencies below.

1. Ethereum

Ethereum, the first Bitcoin alternative on our list, is a decentralised software platform that allows smart contracts and decentralised applications (dapps) to be written and run without the need for third-party downtime, fraud, control, or intervention.

2. Litecoin

Litecoin is based on an open-source global payment network that is not centralised and employs "scrypt" as a proof of work that can be decoded with consumer-grade CPUs. It has a quicker block creation rate and thus a faster confirmation time for transactions.

3. Cardano

Cardano's blockchain is considered to be capable of more than its proof-of-stake peers and other big cryptos, making it stand apart. Cardano is still in the startup phase. While it has beaten Ethereum to the consensus concept of proof-of-stake, it still has a long way to go in terms of decentralised financial applications.

4. Caesium

Caesiumlab’s
TIME Blockchain is a decentralised blockchain network that allows users to earn CAESIUM tokens as a reward by staking and spending Active Time (POT) (POS). In the TIME blockchain, Proof of Work (PoW) makes it simple to offer security and validate non-fungible assets (NFA). TIME's integration with the CAESIUM token enables network members to build new digital assets from TIME Blockchain's large ecosystem.

Victorial

Nah. Bitcoin is not the only crypto worth investing and making money from. There are tonnes of crypto coins out there but bitcoin is just by far the most popular. In fact, if you invest an equal amount of money in bitcoin and Shiba some months ago, You will have more gains in Shiba Inu than in Bitcoin I guess. I heard a lot of success stories that are associated with those that invested in the coin.

I will not consider Dogecoin and Tron as coins that are worth investing in currently. They are not moving in the way I expected them to be

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are other coins that can be traded and that will yield much gain for the traders. To be honest, I don't even like investing in bitcoin for long term investment again. It has reached its peak. The coin has elasted to the point that it may not perform any surprised move again.

I have discovered that there are many tokens and many other kinds of coins that have really good market cap and they can provide a good range of profits. There are many people who state that Litecoin is a good coin to trade. However, I do not think that it is a good coin to trade because it fluctuates at a much higher margin. I think Ethereum could be one of the coins that could be as good as Bitcoin for trading purposes. What do you say?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I wouldn't say bitcoins is the only profitable Investment opportunities in the crypto space because we have many other cryptocurrencies that are still highly valued and can also be considered for investment if needs be.

Personally I do not invest in bitcoins because bitcoins is too huge to my liking and won't be profitable for smaller investors. Because of this I am looking forward to invest in other potential cryptocurrency which I believe can help me earn a decent amount of money after investing for long time.

It all depends on what you want , apart from bitcoins you can also choose to invest in ethereum , it is a nice potential cryptocurrency you can consider for long-term purposes. Binance coin is also a profitable cryptocurrency to invest , in fact it is among one of the fastest growing cryptocurrency. There are so many of them out there you can research and inverse.

Phytology

Not really. You can also choose Ethereum and Litecoin as they are the leading altcoins after BTC. But I am more into trading than holding a coin. Trading is the best way to make profits especially during the crypto winter.

Snaffle

No, I don’t think so. It is surely one of the best but ethereum and cardano are also doing great in the market. I believe that a currency that is at a low price has more chances of growing than a currency that is already at a high price.