Do You Think You Would Like To get Paid In Cryptocurrencies If You Work Offline In An Organization?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Many people get jobs around the world and most of the businesses and organizations pay their employees through checks when it comes to paying salaries. Some organizations pay their employees through bank transfer and some pay their employees through cash. I have never heard of someone getting paid in cryptocurrencies when it comes to working offline and at some organization. I am sure there might be some organizations that might have been paying their employees through cryptocurrencies in developed countries like U.S.A, U.K, or Canada. However, I do not think that crypto payment method has become a mainstream payment method even in developed countries. So do you think it is a really good idea to pay or get paid in cryptocurrencies when it comes to working offline in an organization?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I don't see anything wrong with this as far as the transaction fee of the payments will be handled by them and will not be deducted from my main salary then there is no problem,any payment method you use as far as it is not the PayPal account is good for me.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It will feel amazing to be paid with BTC or any other crypto when I'm employed full-time in an offline job. Even if its not on full-time basis, but at least part time. I'll be thrilled to see crypto payment when I'm working offline. I just want to see the transition to circulate everywhere. Let it be adopted too as a mode of payment in offline gig.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
it might actually be difficult to be paid in cryptocurrency because of the unnecessary transaction fee that is associated with it,if I am being paid in cryptocurrency for the work I do offline it will be amazing for me because I actually need to save most of my assets in crypto currency. This will be the best for me.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Whether for online or offline work the payment I prefer is real currency. At present all my earnings go direct to my Paypal account which in turn would be transferred to my bank's ATM account when the balance exceeds the minimum free of charge transfer which is 7,000 pesos or $140. Earning in dollars is comfortable for me.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
That will be great but I don't think there is any company or business that pays people in Bitcoin currently. I think a time will come when employees we have the choice of being paid in cryptocurrencies or Fiat currencies. A lot of people prefer to receive their money in cryptocurrencies these days because it is highly decentralized and cannot be infiltrated by a third party platform.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
it might actually be difficult to be paid in cryptocurrency because of the unnecessary transaction fee that is associated with it,if I am being paid in cryptocurrency for the work I do offline it will be amazing for me because I actually need to save most of my assets in crypto currency. This will be the best for me.

Companies can usually avoid high transaction fees by using cryptocurrencies that have a really low transaction fees. For example, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin have almost no transaction fees. However, the only problem with getting paid in cryptocurrencies is that volatility can reduce the amount you hold, so you much convert cryptocurrencies to fiat currencies immediately when you recieve your salary.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Companies can usually avoid high transaction fees by using cryptocurrencies that have a really low transaction fees. For example, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin have almost no transaction fees. However, the only problem with getting paid in cryptocurrencies is that volatility can reduce the amount you hold, so you much convert cryptocurrencies to fiat currencies immediately when you recieve your salary.
the volatility of a cryptocurrency is not actually my problem here because if I'm investing it for long-term the volatility does not matter as far as in the Long-term process it will be valuable,about from converting it to Fiat currency i can also converted to USDT ,the stable currency if the need arises.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
the volatility of a cryptocurrency is not actually my problem here because if I'm investing it for long-term the volatility does not matter as far as in the Long-term process it will be valuable,about from converting it to Fiat currency i can also converted to USDT ,the stable currency if the need arises.

Getting paid in USDT is a great option for many people. It is the only non-volatile currency I am aware of. Tether also has a great conversation rate and i can convert Tether to other payment processors and online Banks such such Perfect Money and Payeer.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Getting paid in USDT is a great option for many people. It is the only non-volatile currency I am aware of. Tether also has a great conversation rate and i can convert Tether to other payment processors and online Banks such such Perfect Money and Payeer.
I didn't know you can convert a USBT to a perfect money because in the first place I do not know how the perfect money work,do you mean that with the help of perfect money you can withdraw your cryptocurrency to your local bank account ? The Federal Government has ban direct withdrawal of cryptocurrency.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I prefer receiving my payment with the fiat currency. I wouldn't want to be paid or compensated with a commodity. I want to be paid an amount that is worth my work in the real currency. What if its value dips by 50% after receiving the payment. That will be very awful and wouldn't want to be paid with a volatile commodity because it can vanish any time.

Taylor9

I don't know of any company that works their payments this way, I guess it could be an option, but in the distant future because I think the online world, although it has taken great relevance in our lives, it is not regulated enough to ensure that this would be 100% safe for companies and their workers.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
It depends on the organisation you are working for , because there are some organisation where you get paid in crypto currency even in developing countries , because there are still more crypto users in developing countries you are the one to just make a choice that you want to get paid ob crypto and if its available you would get paid in form of crypto currency