Do you think your online earnings is enough to make ends meet?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I know some persons here will grumble about this question.

As much as online earnings is concerned, some persons earn meaningfully online and some doesn't. Those that earns meaningfully online are the ones with on demand skills that market on the Internet exponentially. Their are people too with lesser skills online that earns high too. It all depends on the earning platforms we work on, the job we do also determines how much we earn online. Those of us without much skills earns little, which i think can't make ends meet for us. But if saved properly and utilized well too, it can make ends meet in our daily life.

Do you think your online earnings can make ends meet on a daily basis for you??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
this isn't so for all platform, considering me as a graphics designer. speaking from experience it is very much difficult to earn enough to take care of once daily needs.
Hmm, i was thinking graphics designers earn considerable good amount of cash online selling their projects. Those who sale graphics designs earn good amount of money, cos the clients you meet at fiverr pay awesomely. The stuff that makes people not to earn something tangible through what they specialized on, its bad marketing.

Queentener

As much as online earnings is concerned, some persons earn meaningfully online and some doesn't. Those that earns meaningfully online are the ones with on demand skills that market on the Internet exponentially. Their are people too with lesser skills online that earns high too. It all depends on the earning platforms we work on, the job we do also determines how much we earn online. Those of us without much skills earns little, which i think can't make ends meet for us. But if saved properly and utilized well too, it can make ends meet in our daily life.

Do you think your online earnings can make ends meet on a daily basis for you??
Although some people earn massively online,but I will not support anyone to depend solely on online earning, I am not saying it's bad what am just trying to say is that don't be fully dependent on online earning a do offline earnings to, so that when online doesn't pay you have something to fall back on which is the offline earnings. So I will not dispute the fact that for some people online earning is what they use to meet their daily needs.

OlaAdams

this isn't so for all platform, considering me as a graphics designer. speaking from experience it is very much difficult to earn enough to take care of once daily needs.

Do you think your online earnings can make ends meet on a daily basis for you?

Shigobad2020

My online earning is never enough to make end meet , the most money I make online is $15 per month and i have a wife and two children to feed , online sites doesn't pay much unless you create a YouTube channel or you are a blogger. So online earning is just to support some aspects of the family need.

OlaAdams

My online earning is never enough to make end meet , the most money I make online is $15 per month and i have a wife and two children to feed , online sites doesn't pay much unless you create a YouTube channel or you are a blogger. So online earning is just to support some aspects of the family need.
interesting! how are you able to mak suck amount of money. i will be very much happy if i can get such a way where i can make such amount of money.

Shigobad2020

interesting! how are you able to mak suck amount of money. i will be very much happy if i can get such a way where i can make such amount of money.
I make up to that per month because I have like two To three post and earn sites that I frequents, but you have to work very hard to meet the target , it has not been easy at all,

Snazzy001

presently I'm in school and I have very limited time for online activities ,this reduces my chances of making more money ,and that will affect me financially .with this situation ,it is hard for my online earning to make ends meet .I only have to do this to support myself in some little ways

anil02

Verified member
One thing I can say is that it is very fatter to rely on a single source of income. The reason is that one source of income is very fatal. Once this single source of income dry off, is the person who believe in the state of mess. Now back to your question, there are some work you do online that will bring far more than enough for you at the end of the month in terms of payment. It can be very hard to make ends meet if you rely solely on get paid to post websites. The reason is that the money being paid by this website are pretty next to nothing. Therefore it is better to channel one time and energy to something more rewarding than depending get paid to post websites.
I am agree with we can't earn enough from paid to post sites, but these sites are helpful in finding more means of online earning. It is good thing if we have more than one source of earning. If some one is doing business for them it is not easy to spare time for online earning. But who are doing job they can spare some time for online earning and to earn some extra money

btaliat

VIP Contributor
A website like trendri can make your time online reasonable if at least you dedicate unwaver 10 hours to it everyday. But to be frank, I don't have that time. That's why I can't say it can sustain me. Assuming I have the time, then I may be okay with the money gotten from this website because of its unique features and mode of payment.

Teatea

Presently, my online earnings is not enough to cater for my daily needs. It used to be enough when I had little responsibility and earned more but I had to drop some and focus more on my offline business. Now I have more expenses than before so my online earnings can do little but it is still something and better.

eojo2401

My online earnings is not enough to take care of my needs. Besides, the online is not hundreds percent sustainable, that's why I added offline business to my investment, so if one have challenges today, I will get fund from the other one. I don't put all my eggs in a basket. It is good to apply wisdom in all your dealings.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I want it so badly that I can trust my internet company. What I am currently doing online never suffices for my bill not to tell me that I support myself and any attempt to increase my income has always proven to be abortive. I want a ready online company that guarantees my steady profits, that I can be confident and have a stabilizing revenue stream. Online business is highly profitable, but the real challenge is to ensure a better business.
Yeah most online business are really profitable and many people have made a lot from the platform i think , most people actually do affiliate marketing to earn some cash online and be able to settle some of their debts i think , so online business is profitable

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Hmmm, for now I will say yes, it's taking care of all my bills. Although it might not be taking care of everything but I have learnt that we must try to live according to our means and not try to impress anyone. We must learn to utilize the little that we have judiciously and very prudently. So we don't run into unnecessary debt.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It all depends on the amount you earn online, there are some online earnings that are far better than salary
Yes, online tasks like transcription, teaching, software/web development, graphics design, programming etc. All this tasks pays higher than some of the offline Monty earning jobs. One can earn meaningfully online if he or she got the right skill to make money through some freelancing site that connects freelancers and clients together.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
My own online earnings is not enough to make ends meet but I think some people do earn enough money from online that can meet there needs.
Yeah, some people's online earnings can make ends need for them. If yours doesn't make your ends needs then you nerd to add important skill in your online working career. I'm just working out online in order to earn reasonably. At same time enrolling myself to learn transcription, in order to transcribe well to earn admirably well.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hmm, $15 a month can't even feed one for 3 days. Its good that you add it up with your offline gigs in order to meet up your family needs and other expenditures. I know how hard it is to earn tangible money online. I'm still on the search for better earning line gig. Only time will tell where I'll be earning such high amount on earth.

Victor001

For now my current online earnings can meet my daily needs, earnings from posting on forums and running my forex trade daily has been able to meet sustainable needs,but human wants are insatiable and demanding so we can never be satisfy,we just have to keep pushing for the better because we could be the example people learn from.