Do you trust sites that require you to pay before earning?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
In our bid to earn money online, we get to see some kind of websites that require us to pay money before being able to earn. I personally do not take such sites serious, but it seems there are people who still make money from sites with a requirement as suspicious as this.
My not trusting them was after a certain site admin told me I needed to pay $12 BTC before I would be allowed to withdraw my $171 I earned from watching videos. I was broke at that time so I did not even bother to proceed, so I left the site with all the money I accumulated.

Another way such sites operate is, they claim to pay you for posting comments or advertisement on your Facebook and Instagram pages. They let you have a glimpse of what their site is for some days after which you would be required to pay money and upgrade your account before you can earn fully and withdraw.
I am always sceptical about such sites, but I still see people joining and even earning from them.
What do you think, would you join such site and pay the money they are requiring before earning?

earnwithbestptcs

Many sites are fake.

Some are real and paying.

Attached my recent pay on Jan 27 and all payments

I am always here to reply - answer or assist. May be late in reply but will do for 101% sure

also, this is one out of my five best sites. : )

omnidsallpay_27_jan.JPG

Janiya

There are many website that ask you to pay before earning as it is their policy but I do not involved myself in these type of things because I don't have trust on these sites they almost banned after some times and those who has invested here unable to work there.

Samuelkanu

Any website that tells you to pay money before you can earn is a scam. There was even a celebrated case in Nigeria where people lost millions of their investments. The Nigerian government is now going after the fraudster because he was operating a Ponzi scheme which in the long run will not be sustainable. I was always tempted to invest in such businesses but asked myself how they make their money and whether the business model is sustainable. It is never good to invest your money in what service scheme that says that you'll be earning some amount weekly or monthly depending on the package you buy.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Yes,there are some site that will ask you to pay before you can earn a living. After you might have paid and turn for you to earn money then they will now be telling you that they have one problem or the other.
Some site that can even pay yet you will work tiredness before you could earn any money.

D

Deleted member 27583

Many sites are fake.

Some are real and paying.

Attached my recent pay on Jan 27 and all payments

I am always here to reply - answer or assist. May be late in reply but will do for 101% sure

also, this is one out of my five best sites. : )

View attachment 43959
To me when a site require money before payment,it means they want to use my money to trade and its either they gain or lose the money in their trading.Would how will they be able to pay back since they also lose so its 50/50 chances..
So I can never trust or believe any site require money before payment ,because have once been a victim of a site like that ,I deposit money into their bank account but at the end I did all their survey but when it comes to payment, they stop answering my chat because It is time for them to pay me back as they promise ...
So I will advise anyone to stay clear or stay away from such site like that most of them they own the site for frauduless activity..So I can never pay to any such site that demands for money before my payment..

Maven Tiger

I am not getting involved in paying before I can earn. It is not an investment, I am working for you, why do I have to pay you before you can pay me? Even of it is legit, at the end if you calculate everything you will realize that you did not make much after all. Besides I cannot even make the payment, I have sites that I can earn without paying a dime. Why should I leave them and start pursuing the ones that I have to pay? No way. At the end such sites will crash once they are not able to recruit more members.
@Kennysplash I think we belong to the same school of thought on this.
Personally, I become skeptical when a new site that gives reward for task completed are being introduced to me for the first time. Paying to use the forum is just something I won't do, except if I have earned a while on the site and was asked to upgrade the free account to derive some additional benefit.

Neric

Most, if not a hundred percent of sites that tell you to pay before you can earn with them are scam sites. No one should tell you to pay them for giving you a job, if you're going to be paying me regularly for working for you, why do I need to pay you first? Such sites end up not paying at all, or they pay a few times then stop. At the end of the day you would discover that they paid you much less than they made from you. Generally I steer clear of such sites.

Asad Ali

I don't believe in any website that asks you to deposit money first. Such websites are fake and are used to rob people and waste time.Making money on the internet is not an easy task and how can these people earn money for free?So stay away from such websites and don't waste your money

chicnthin

I don't think I would ever join a site that would require me to pay before I can make a withdrawal from them. Though there are instances that they won't let you know at first that you need an investment to receive your payment. But even if that's the case, I won't pay anything and I would just abandon the site, even if that would mean that my hard work would only be wasted. Such sites that requires their members to pay are most likely a scam.

Peppul

The problem is not about trusting those kinds of sites but about how authentic the site is, most sites that requires you to pay to make investments are scam sites, some takes your money but on the long run when you try to request for payout your withdrawal just keep processing and processing for days, months and years and eventually the site just locks down, so alot of people are scared making the same mistakes, that's why you see alot of people looking for sites that does not requires you to invest before earning so that they don't fall victim to fraud again. Although there are some sites that are genuine when it comes to paying to invest first before earning just that they are not easy to come by. So I for me I will not choose paying before earning.

Truvision

I Didn't trust sites like that Paying before earning even when my close friend was making so much money from "trading"
I am such a skeptic so he offered to actually paid my first payment for this particular site that teaches how to trade,have live sessions on trading,also send trading alerts so you earn while you learn with a full course.
The trading signals alone has me making roughly $40 to $80 a day trading with using proper risk management (everyone is different this is my experience).
I recommend paying the scholar fee if you are driven and pay close attention,pick this skill up of trading and don't put it down,don't look back check it out at www.epictrading.com/truvisionfx if you do decide to join you will need an enrollment Id which is - 3846524
any question outside of that feel free to contact me i love giving out free knowledge
Great learning and happy profits i also have developed my own trading style

Rainlover207

I am not getting involved in paying before I can earn. It is not an investment, I am working for you, why do I have to pay you before you can pay me? Even of it is legit, at the end if you calculate everything you will realize that you did not make much after all. Besides I cannot even make the payment, I have sites that I can earn without paying a dime. Why should I leave them and start pursuing the ones that I have to pay? No way.

Snazzy001

Does this make sense to us at all?how does this even sound?or how can i explain the fact that i have worked on your site and you are supposed to pay me the suddenly you are requesting that i should pay you before you pay me.people will never seize to amaze you.i think it is a total scam, i dont trust that even small.

Moneyminer

Everything evolves, however the fact that you have to deposit money to withdraw your earnings online is a modern version of an old fraud. It amazes me that there are so many unsuspecting people who keep falling for these kinds of traps.
In our bid to earn money online, we get to see some kind of websites that require us to pay money before being able to earn. I personally do not take such sites serious, but it seems there are people who still make money from sites with a requirement as suspicious as this.
My not trusting them was after a certain site admin told me I needed to pay $12 BTC before I would be allowed to withdraw my $171 I earned from watching videos. I was broke at that time so I did not even bother to proceed, so I left the site with all the money I accumulated.

Another way such sites operate is, they claim to pay you for posting comments or advertisement on your Facebook and Instagram pages. They let you have a glimpse of what their site is for some days after which you would be required to pay money and upgrade your account before you can earn fully and withdraw.
I am always sceptical about such sites, but I still see people joining and even earning from them.
What do you think, would you join such site and pay the money they are requiring before earning?

Mishi

can’t replace the steady cashflow of a regular job, they can supplement a stagnant paycheck. Paid surveys are known as one way to earn a few extra dollars fast. But are paid surveys a legitimate way to make money – or are they scams? The answer is that it depends on the survey and the company conducting them.

M

Mathias0712

I am currently using a website called Justlearn. I am a small content creator and i am making different elearning videos and upload them to the website. They do not require you to pay anything and i do make some money on it and i dont pay anything myself. it does not take me much effort and it is a great little hobby.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
There is a saying that once beaten, twice shy, as long as it doesn't require money to get registered, I'm okay with it. There's just no way of knowing which site pays or not by merely looking at it and even when you read reviews, some folks are not honest. If you find your friend earning from a site, you can be so sure to earn from that site too, but if it's just a gooGlen search which has so many junk sites, you might be in for a rude shock. I got a site recently and I was told after watching videos to a certain threshold of money, I will be able to make withdrawal. I was happy and soonest I got to the threshold figure, then they told me that I have to refer 30 persons or pay a fee to assess my money and what I earned was greater than the fee, I wondered why don't they subtract what I earned from the fee? And that makes me believe that its a scam.
I have fallen for the particular site you are talking about. It was the site that opened my understanding to realize that making enough money online would be very difficult if you do not have a skill that would enable you achieve that. I was giving myself sleepless nights just to complete my tasks of watching videos on the website, I was also able to meet the thirty referrals requirements only for them to tell me I need to pay money into their Bitcoin wallet before they approve my account and allow me withdraw.
Sincerely speaking, I was really devastated, the sleepless nights, my data and all that. Individuals need to come to terms with this fact that there is no free money online.

Profwriter

There is a saying that once beaten, twice shy, as long as it doesn't require money to get registered, I'm okay with it. There's just no way of knowing which site pays or not by merely looking at it and even when you read reviews, some folks are not honest. If you find your friend earning from a site, you can be so sure to earn from that site too, but if it's just a gooGlen search which has so many junk sites, you might be in for a rude shock. I got a site recently and I was told after watching videos to a certain threshold of money, I will be able to make withdrawal. I was happy and soonest I got to the threshold figure, then they told me that I have to refer 30 persons or pay a fee to assess my money and what I earned was greater than the fee, I wondered why don't they subtract what I earned from the fee? And that makes me believe that its a scam.