Investment Do you want to invest in HYIP?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is very rare for any of us not to have come across high yield investment platforms (HYIP) maybe once or even more than once while trying to find some means of making money online.

I may not go into details on HYIP, it is just a ponzi scheme that works based on pyramid of numbers. They are created as networking business and if greediness is overruled, it is a nice concept of reducing poverty.

HYIP now is synonymous to scam and one needs to take a step ahead of them in order to be among their victims. I have been duped personally and I have come with these two ways of avoiding being scammed on HYIP.

The first method is to join early, the program always pay for some months to its inception. It is designed to use the entrant money to pay the existing ones. However, problem starts when the number is top large to control. So join as early as possible. Never join a HYIP that's like 6 months old.

Invest in multiple HYIP at a time. Others have the habit of investing heavily in one HYIP with the aim of cashing out heavily from them once and stop. That's very risky because except you are following the first rule, your money is not guaranteed. But you can try to break your money into let's say 5 and invest in 5 HYIPs. There is probability that one out of them will pay, then you make the money you would have lost in the ones that don't pay.

Those are the two ways I do use to beat the HYIP programs.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
HYIP or High Yield Investment Program is a term that is nice to hear (that is if you do not know it). But come to think of it, if the scheme or program of investment is really high yield then why would they offer it to you? Maybe they can mortgage their home and invest the proceeds to that HYIP. But no one is doing that simply because HYIP is a myth.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
HYIP is always targeted at people that are mostly either greedy or just new to the terms. I've never fallen for their service. I don't give it a second glance. The whole thing is just an amplified version of money doubling. And in this 21st century it's not possible. Just like the poster above me said it's a myth and I advise that no one should fall for them.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Hyip programs are your scans and people should not invest a dime in it. I understand the fact that there are some people who gain from it especially from early stages of his operation. I personally have a friend who love such schemes because he always start early and make some money before it crashes. But the problem is if you invite people or refer people then their money get trapped while the scheme crashes, then those people you refer may hold you responsible.

Jonaville

It is no news that most (if not all) HYIP are scams. Unfortunately, I have fallen victim to one once, i lost a great deal of my precious money. But that was a long time ago when I was still inexperienced, now no such scheme can catch my attention anymore. The main reason people fall victim to these HYIP scams is greed. They want to acquire more and more, and the HYIP seems mouthwatering, before they know it, they have lost their finances. So sad.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I would always advise people to stay away from Hyips. Hyips are ponzi scheme the tend to lure people in to investing money and then taking away all the money without paying the promised amount to its users. I have invested a good amount of money in Hyips and I lost money. I was hoping to earn money but I never did. I will never invest in Hyips ever again.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've never liked the idea of investing around HYIP sites, they just have evil trait of scamming people off their hard earned funds. The only investment scheme i see and love online is online is only on crypto. People have talk positive around it, and I've testified it myself, and earned rewards investing around it. At the meantime I'm just focused on it, and not on HYIP sites.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I don't have a desire to invest in HYIP, I have never invested in HYIP. I had once almost invested in a HYIP. The program claimed to be a cloud mining program where I was supposed to buy hash rate and earn Bitcoins based on my hash rates, but later I discovered it was HYIP

kayode10

VIP Contributor
High-yield investment program is one of the risk investment you can invest your money into. The reason is that majority of them are scam. If you look at how high yield investment program operate, you will understand that they are making money by enticing people with huge return on investment with every money deposited with them. And they don't actually fulfill the promise most of the time.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't want to invest in HYIP, and I don't recommend people to invest in HYIP. HYIP is a scam. These projects take money from new investors nd pay the old investors, and only the early investors could earn. These projects will work as long as they can get new investors.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
High yield investment program is one of the risk way of make money online. There is a strategy to make money from high-yield investment program. You must be among the early bird is not in order to cash out from high-yield investment program. You must participate in the program when it is still less than 5 day old. This will increase your chance to make money from the program before most people hear about it.