Does amazon KDP worth it ?

R.Mustapha

I joined Amazon KDP for a couple of months now, I managed to get some sales, but it seems pretty slow I mean the earning process, you'll have to wait for 60 days to get your royalties. have you guys ever tried that or not? Do you think I'm wasting my time there?

Haypril

I don't really know much about the platform. But I believe what is worth doing is worth doing well. I will be grateful if you can explain the procedure required to be part of the platform.

Olajidey

I joined Amazon KDP for a couple of months now, I managed to get some sales, but it seems pretty slow I mean the earning process, you'll have to wait for 60 days to get your royalties. have you guys ever tried that or not? Do you think I'm wasting my time there?
Amazon KDP is a platform where you publish your ebook based on religious, history, fairy tales, folk tales, fantasy, action or adventure, romance e.t.c
I have tried it and it is working for me since you have made a few sales that alone should be a motivation and you should keep writing e book because you don't know the one that will be the best sell.

R.Mustapha

hey
I started with blank notebooks, it's pretty easy to make since there are plenty of free resources out there that can offer you their services
you can for example use an interior generator, then create a cover using any design softwares & upload them separately to the platform, preview everything , them add a price to your paperback , it's automatically goes into in review after 24h to 48h your paperback will be live, and available for sale

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have tried to registered and be using this platform but whether because of my country, my splocsriin was rejected and since then I have not been contacted as they promised. I have read about the success story of other people that have used this site and they are always success story to say.

Profwriter

I have done some works with Amazon and got my books published but the earnings have been very low below my expectations and that really discouraged me. This is not to blame the system, I probably didn't do what was necessary or something because there are people who have earned from thesame amazon and they are much in numbers and they all can't be lieing.

R.Mustapha

I have done some works with Amazon and got my books published but the earnings have been very low below my expectations and that really discouraged me. This is not to blame the system, I probably didn't do what was necessary or something because there are people who have earned from thesame amazon and they are much in numbers and they all can't be lieing.
you'll need to be very patient, it's a pretty slow process, in earning & paying