Social Media Does influencer marketing really convert

Setho

VIP Contributor
It has actually become a global trend that influence our movements are beginning to take a lot of centre stage on various social medias in different countries. It is also something that you might have noticed right now that a lot of brands and individuals often consult this influences to run marketing campaigns for them. It has also been rumoured that this influences normally charge them a lot of money for them to do this work. My question is that do influencer marketing actually convert? And is it really cost-effective compared to other marketing methods like running social media paid advertising?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Influencer marketing is getting popular here. The biggest e-commerce here called Lazada has a weird looking endorser in their tv commercial. It turned out that the guy is an Instagram Influencer with countless of followers. Instead of getting celebrities for their commercial endorsement it is now getting common to hire an Influencer for the marketing job.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Influencer marketing converts very well if it is done the right way. Most people don't do enough home work before they start with influencer marketing. You need to determine the engagement on the page of the influencer you want to use for promotion. You will have a clear picture of how your campaign will go.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I paid $10 to an Instagram influencer for posting my service just for once. I managed to get two contracts that paid me more than $100. The point is influencer marketing converts well but you need to go with the influencer in your niche and an influencer who has genuine followers.