Passive income Does passive income really has to be online

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
When we hear people talk about passive income, the first thing that comes to our various minds is that it is an online job that can be done with less stress and still earn money from it, to be honest the real definition does not mean it has to be compulsorily an online job, it just simply means a work being done asides the original one you do to get paid for, it is a way to make an extra pay, like a side hustle, and to be honest it is not always have to be the easiest. Most of us know the about the online passive income but we forget that there are ones to be done offline as well and can still be classified also as it. I would like to let people change their minds on the fact it is only on the internet. Well to be honest, most of the types are basically done online nowadays, but the ones that can done offline are like part time jobs, we have casual works, like distributing of goods, for few hours and get paid for hours you are capable of doing immediately without any delay, you can also do stuffs like teaching for some periods and get your payment once done.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Yes, Passive income must not be online.

One of the oldest ways of making passive income is Real Estate, this venture has created many billionaires and multi millionaires and it's still been done till today and possibly forever, because people will always need a roof over there head, it's one of the basic necessities of life.

I read 'Rich Dad, Poor Dad' the main business in the book that guarantees passive wealth was real estate.

And it has many facets in of Itself I've : Rent, Buying an abandoned land to develop or to sell.

Real estate might be capital intensive though and requires a great deal of patience.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
When we hear people talk about passive income, the first thing that comes to our various minds is that it is an online job that can be done with less stress and still earn money from it, to be honest the real definition does not mean it has to be compulsorily an online job, it just simply means a work being done asides the original one you do to get paid for, it is a way to make an extra pay, like a side hustle, and to be honest it is not always have to be the easiest. Most of us know the about the online passive income but we forget that there are ones to be done offline as well and can still be classified also as it. I would like to let people change their minds on the fact it is only on the internet. Well to be honest, most of the types are basically done online nowadays, but the ones that can done offline are like part time jobs, we have casual works, like distributing of goods, for few hours and get paid for hours you are capable of doing immediately without any delay, you can also do stuffs like teaching for some periods and get your payment once done.
Hi Mandy96. Thank you very much for your informative post. I have never thought that passive income can be done offline.I thought that passive income can be done only online. Your post is really very helpful and interesting. Thank you for sharing.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can also build offline passive income. Imagine you publish a book from a traditional publishing platform, you earn royalties from your book each time it gets sold. You buy shares and you earn profits on your investment. These are passive income methods that are available offline. You can also become a sleeping partner in a business and earn passive income.

Immilash

You can also earn a passive income offline but not only offline. Just imagine you create a big online store I believe you will earn a considerable amount of money from it. You can earn a passive income offline all you need is you sacrifice I believe when you sacrifice your time you will gain good returns.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You can build passive income offline, in fact you can build a better passive income source offline compared to online passive income source. You can buy a house, you can sell it a couple of years later for higher price. In my place, you can earn at least 20 percent from rel estate investment in 2 years. You can also invest in shares, stocks and bonds. These are also passive income sources.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
You can also build offline passive income. Imagine you publish a book from a traditional publishing platform, you earn royalties from your book each time it gets sold. You buy shares and you earn profits on your investment. These are passive income methods that are available offline. You can also become a sleeping partner in a business and earn passive income.
Hi Mika.Thank you for your informative post. I think that passive income is very popular worldwide.It is great that passive income can be offline as well.I like your ideas about offline passive income. They are really very helpful indeed.