Does Social media Traffic can imapct on your website ranking?

Corzhens

Your question is not very clear but I will answer according to my understanding. If you mean paid Facebook ads then that you can get you a good number of traffic. What's good in Facebook ads is that you only pay when you get results. If the SEO is what you're saying regarding the bounce rate then I don't think it will really matter because although social signals are considered traffic but not that very detailed to consider the bounce rate.

Jelineex

I think social media traffic doesn't affect your website ranking. You will gain popularity and generate within your site. A promotion will be easier and it might open for a bigger opportunities for your business. Your product or services will be recognize and it means sales. It will extend a good revenue in later times.

A

Amanda Lewis

Hi I am going to start Facebook marketing on my blog can you let me Know about the traffic through social media marketing will effect on our ranking if Bounce rate is low then it will increase or Decrease and if am getting lot of traffic from social websites

YES! But only if you are using the correct strategy.
The social media traffic is one of the main reasons for the blog's ranking. Social media is one of the biggest ways to rank your website/blog in today's world and the traffic of social media platforms can be driven to the website/blog to rank it on google. It is really important to do the essential Social Media management for your website if you want to rank it

Linnea Sandel

Social media is one of the best ways to rank your website/blog in today's globe. If the SEO is what you're saying about the bounce rate, then I don't believe it's really going to matter because even though social signals are deemed traffic, it's not that comprehensive to consider the bounce rate.