Does someone have a good survey site?

Iqra

There are not one or two sites. Many sites which are best, but best according to peoples and their requirements. So when you search and visit you got much better experience.

anamaria

I want to make some money online, someone can give me a good site for surveys? I want to complete surveys and after collect some money.
Hy.If you are from US ,you can register here,it's absolutely free and you can start winning online by completing surveys.
Leave me a message for details

There are thousands of survey sites over the internet and it is quit hard to choose which is best as a newbie. Some are scam, some won't pay after all and other would block you after reaching the minimum withdrawal point. All this will not motivate anyone into joining a survey site. All through my journey of trying to make money online, I've used a lot if survey sites and most of them never paid me. I'll recommend you to some of the top most survey platforms I've tried out and do feel free to check them out. Here are my top pick

Swagbucks - swagbucks has been around for years and has paid thousands of users in the survey industry. This is one of my top pick for you.

Inboxdollars- this is yet another good survey site where you can make a good amount of money answering surveys and sharing your opinions.

Surveyjunkie- I personally like this one, I've used it quit a lot and I can say they're genuine.

One-opinion- this is a good site to get rewards and gift-cards doing various tasks online. They're real and genuine also.

Those are my top 4 survey sites. Sites like zareklamy scammed me and please stay away from them.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You shouldn't really concentrate on how to be making money with survey because I believe you won't be able to see a single one that is paying and possibly your location can also determine your possibility of making money with this area of business.

Here in Africa it is quite difficult for people to make money with survey because survey is not available and the ones that are available are not really trusted , so I am not interested to waste my time on something that won't really be profitable, I could have used that time to engage in other things that will be profitable to me in my life or benefits me in the future.

If you are living in a country like America or Europe , the possibility of making money with survey will be quite higher because survey are always target to people in such location and in most cases African and Asian are always excluded.

You should rather look for a way to make money by learning a skill or engaging in other profitable online business such as posting of content as we are doing here or maybe becoming an affiliate marketer or engaging in freelancing , those are really profitable .

Aby

I have a lots of survey that one could make passive income from it's really working because it's from top companies like Amazon but there's restrictions to Africans. Most of this companies just need traffic on their site, downloading of apps etc, no mush work. And you could be making $0.60_$2 per task.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I want to make some money online, someone can give me a good site for surveys? I want to complete surveys and after collect some money.
Hello everyone! It is true that survey sites are becoming more and more popular around the world. People like completing surveys and making money in this way. Undoubtedly, completing surveys is an easy and a very fast way to earn some money. It is also considered to be a very profitable earning method. Maybe it is true.

In the past, I worked on several survey sites because I like participating in surveys too, but soon I gave it up because I received only 1-2 surveys from time to time. As you understand, it was not worth it. The problem with surveys is that surveys are not always available for all countries around the world. However, in case surveys are available for your country, then it is wise to find a good survey site and start working on it so as to make some money from it. Of course, you must be very careful because there are a lot of survey sites which are fake. Thus, you may waste your precious time and effort working on it and not get paid in the end. This is very disappointing and unfair at the same time.

Unfortunately, I do not know any good and legitimate survey sites to recommend to you but ,as I can see here, some members have already given you some good ideas and they are willing to help you. Hope that you will find a very good and legit survey site soon. Wish you all the best!

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are a few surveys sites out there and you can make a few cents or even dollars, but it all depends on where you are located. If you are a resident of a Tier 1 country like United States, United kingdom, or Canada, then there are a few survey websites such as Survey Junkie, Opinion Outpost, Inbox Dollars, etc that could be used to make money. Unfortunately, none of these sites send surveys to Tier 3 countries. Certain survey sites do send surveys to a few Tier 2 countries like European countries. However, the chances of making money are also most zero if you live in a developing country. I would suggest you to find surveys on Triaba or Survey Savvy.

This is because these sites might send surveys to you. You can also check Picoworkers because nowadays even they are also sending surveys to people who live in Tier 3 countries. However, you must note that the quantity of surveys you will receive is not that much. moreover, majority of the survey sites do not pay a huge amount of money, especially those that are available for Tier 3 countries. This is something you must know before joining survey panels.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
You may not likely be able to see any legit paying Survey website that will give opportunity to make money , because some of them is not available here that is just the only reason , a lot of people are now losing interest to make money with survey because they all understand it is not going to be profitable , so don't really see the need for you to put hope that you will be able to make money here because none may likely give you anything.

I suggest the best thing you have to do now is to try as much as possible to create sometimes and make money on paid to post website and after you have been able to make the required money you can consider learning a skill because with a skill it will be quite possible for you to make money conveniently without any problem or challenges.

I think there is a way of people can also be able to make money with paid to click website but I don't really have an idea of this , I have to research to understand how it worked perfectly if it will be possible for people to make at least $1 every day..

Sodiq

Making money answering surveys is simply a matter of Intelligence, location, a good smartphone and availability of a fast network, bellow are list of some good survey site

Eureka
Swagbucks
Surveyjunkie
Inboxdollars

My humble suggestion for you Is to try out this survey sites one by one and check out their requirements because some might not be available for you due to your location, some of my friends are into some of this aforementioned surveys and they're hitting it big albeit, the pay might not be that much but a bird at hand is worth two in the bush.

However, you can also make money from paid to post website such as Trendri (my favourite go-to) all you need to do is posting meaningful and informative comments, creating threads referring among others.

I hope it helps.

Ajebo25

Verified member
Making money online sometimes depends on your location if you're in part of Africa then making money from survey site will be quite difficult simply because many Africa countries are restricted form working on many survey sites which is really frustrating o have also tried to work on many survey sites but I never got anything good from it as some credits for surveys where not even credited I didn't even get paid the only way to earn form Africa is buy writing articles as am doing for trendri now which you also can.

Or engaging in freelancing which requires you to have skills or a laptop you can also earn from bank apps and loan apps if you're good at referring the only survey site which I know has paid me was getlumi which is owned by Nigerian getlumi is a site where you complete surveys and earn for completing tgem though surveys are not always available which was the major reason why I left the site bu t at least it is legit which is the best thing I love about it payment is instant but you can only use it if you're in nigeria You can also earn when you refer people.

ronini

The best survey site I know is Respondent. With Respondent, you can easily make more than $100 a day or more depending on your efforts.

Shigobad2020

The best survey site I know is Respondent. With Respondent, you can easily make more than $100 a day or more depending on your efforts.
I have been trying to make money by registering and answering some surveys questions but what you actually need to do is try and make the neccesary research to know if your country can participate in survey sites because location matter most when trying to work on survey sites.

prizeworld

I know various sites but they only pay in some countries. You can connect with me because I know most of the tools and websites which are beneficial for any business and any type of work.:)