Earn Money DOES THE INCREASE IN DOLLA AFFECT OUR PAY ON TRENDRI?

OlaAdams

So guys i have been thinking, with this constant increase in the exchange rate of Dollar to Naira, does this also affect the amount we will be recieving.
In this post i will be sharing with you the latest gist about Dollar exchange rate. Without any further ado, lets get start.

Capture.PNG
According to NgnRate.com, US Dollar to Naira exchange rate is ₦502 in Nigeria Lagos Parallel Market today, June 10, 2021. Initial Dollar rate was noted as ₦502 at the beginning of this week on Monday, June 07, 2021. This corresponds to no change for Dollar this week.
We are presently facing a tough time in Nigeria couple with the fact that the Dollar exchange rate is going higher day by day, its will be fear enough if the changes can also affect the payment we get from Trenfdri.
Please do let me know what you think about this, should our payment be increase or not. Thanks

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, I think the site admin will be in a better position to answer this. Because we can't really know the mind of the admin whether he intends to pay using your stated figure. But seriously the situation of things in Nigeria isn't funny at all. We need to diversify now to make more money that can take care of our daily needs

Juen15

I just found out that the dollar is going up in your country. But I see in my country is still normal. If so, I hope the credit for ptp will not decrease. So that members will continue to be active to post on this forum. I also hope that the amount of traffic that trendri forums get is quite a lot so that they still pay their members.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I just found out that the dollar is going up in your country. But I see in my country is still normal. If so, I hope the credit for ptp will not decrease. So that members will continue to be active to post on this forum. I also hope that the amount of traffic that trendri forums get is quite a lot so that they still pay their members.
I will agree with you on the traffic on the site. I hope the traffic here will generate the needed revenue that will help the admin continue to run the site. It isn't easy in my country at the moment prices of things have skyrocketed and the funny thing is that people are still being paid so little so everything is in jeopardy so to say

Juen15

I will agree with you on the traffic on the site. I hope the traffic here will generate the needed revenue that will help the admin continue to run the site. It isn't easy in my country at the moment prices of things have skyrocketed and the funny thing is that people are still being paid so little so everything is in jeopardy so to say
To get more traffic to this trendy forum site. Of course all posts or threads created by members must be of high quality so it is very likely to bring traffic here. Of course this can be a common good between the forum and its members who both benefit from it.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
What is the current exchange rate used by trendri? As the dollar value fluctuates, so also should naira fluctuate proportionally. Although, I don't really know how it works here because I have not reached the stipulated threshold for withdrawal. It's a laudable gesture that this forum pays in naira to its Nigeria members and I really like that . It must have been very tough for the admin doing that.

arunima25

Verified member
Admin would be the right person to clarify this problem. I can make a wild guess that it would not bring any effect on our earnings here. Our earnings here is dependent on the revenue and profit that site makes. We have users from all different countries as it's an international platform. And every country has different dollar exchange rate and it keeps fluctuating.
It's sad to see the condition in Nigeria.