Does Your Body Tell You To Stop Eating Unhealthy Foods Instantly?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Consumption of unhealthy snacks is on the rise and many people eat unhealthy foods despite knowing that what they are eating is actually bad for them. However, there are many times when you can actually feel the bad effects of foods you eat instantly. This has actually happened to me. There were times when i consume a burger and I immediately felt the bad effects of deeply fried chicken on my health and I was feeling as if my body is not accepting what I consumed. I felt the similar way when I eat a pack of chips. It is as if my body is rejecting the unhealthy food in my stomach and telling me to eat healthy foods. So has this happened to you,too?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The only thing I do notice about my body is when I take something that is strange to my body or if I take a particular kind of food late in the night. I won't enjoy my body that day. To be candid, we need to censore what we consume. Many people eat what comes their way. And since we don't know what happen right there in our stomach, we need to mind what we eat to avoid complications.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be frank I eat what I like regardless if the food is unhealthy or not. Actually a healthy food depends on the viewpoint of the person. Some people say that pork is bad, egg is bad and beef and even fish is bad. So what are we going to eat, insects and vegetables? When I eat what I like then I enjoy life. When I enjoy life then I don't get sick.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It may not be immediately. I could remember vividly a day I took a food very late in the night and I feel sick the next day and was feeling uneasy. Since then I have started eating food early, and of course I have the ones that will not affect my health condition. It is even better that I didn't eat than eating very late tonight and also eating unhealthy foods.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I remeber eating sugar today and my body immediately told me that I am having more than enough sugar. Sometimes stomach ache, sweating, and nausea are some of the signs your body can use to tell you that something is wrong inside of you. However, apart from that my brain always tells me if I am having too much of unhealthy foods. :)

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
For me personally I think whatever food I consume the body will easily make me to feel satisfied with it but based on a lot of research and from my own understanding I have decided personally to stop consumption of food that are process because it is not even the best for the body.my body won't tell if this except on serious case.