Doge coin info

Crypto Yolo

Dogecoin is a mineable coin that is presently priced at $0.094090, and has the market capitalization of $12 153 188 611, which puts it on the 14 place in the global cryptocurrency rating. The currently available supply of Dogecoin is 129 168 787 593 coins. It is important to the grasp of the projected changes in supply to properly calculate future market capitalization, hence the future price of the cryptocurrency under review.

The trading volume data allows to assess the overall strength of the trend, which, in turn, provides means for a more precise DOGE price forecast, and predicts the shifts in supply and demand that play a decisive role in price changes in both immediate and distant future. According to coinmarketcap.com Dogecoin trading volume for the past 24 hours is $7 169 999 772 that constitutes the increase from the previous day. The current tendencies with regard to changes in the average trading volume reveal the increasing demand for DOGE coins on the backdrop of the decreasing supply of the corresponding cryptocurrency.

KURTAULI

Doge is a joke by Elon Musk. I hope Doge regains its true price and will not be inflated like a bubble. . Everyone thinks Doge will become $ 1 and that is a misconception

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Doge coin is not recently launched as some people perceived. In fact, it is a coin that has been launched even before the launching of coins like ripples. The only problem is that it didnt gain much popularity as its counterparts do. The recent tweet about doge coin by Elon Musk boosted the popularity of the coin but I am very sure that the hype is too much for doge coin to be soaring as people perceived just because of ordinary tweet by a business man. The fact is that he may even be paid by the owner to advertise the coin indirectly..

PICKFORD

Verified member
Doge coin is the fourth largest crypto currency in the world, the coin didn't even have any value few years ago but with help of Elon musk that (Ceo of tesla product) the second Richest man on Earth. The coin skyrocket to a level so many people didn't expect. The coin is still mind able. You can even mind it in telegram bot like the one I do. Have withdrawn from it. It's a legit bot.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Just three weeks this thread was made when the price of dogecoin was around $0.09. Now the price improved drastically to $0.66 as at today via the report i got from coinmarketcap.com. and the position of the coin moved from 14th to fifths at the moment based on the market capitalization value of the coin. Had it been one invested huge amount of money into the coin it could've been gain after gain. The profit margin would've been so high.