Dogecoin Dogecoin faucets apk reviews, earn 0.1 every 10 minutes. Scam or Legit?

Mertayasa

Doge coin faucets mention that we can collect 0.1 dogecoins every 10 minutes, just by 1 click. This application you can find in google play store and has not really good reviews which is 3.5 starts. I start using this apk 1 weeks ago and I got almost 50 doge coins, it's quite good at all.

dogecoin-faucets.jpg

The minimum payouts from this site is 100 dogecoins. They will make payments every 15-17 each month and only through binance. The most problem about this apk that I was read from each comment is this site never give any payment, payments delay, payments pending and something like that. I try to contact them but the not response at all. I still can't decide this apk scam or not until I reach 100 doge coins.

So, if you guys know about this apk kindly give your opinions. Thank you.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't really like all these faucet stuff's because so many of them do not really keep their promises. The best way to make money on cryptocurrency is to invest and three things on them. I have made reasonable amount of money investing on crypto currency and of course I am hopeful that in the nearest future I will become a really rich from them.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've cancelled anything that will make me do tasks on faucet sites that is totally unregulated I'm strictly on doing the tasks I'm convinced on. This unregulated faucets without genuine payment proofs have caused me losing much and wasting my time on them. So in order to cut down the wasting of time, is simply stopping to visit them.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Doge coin faucets mention that we can collect 0.1 dogecoins every 10 minutes, just by 1 click. This application you can find in google play store and has not really good reviews which is 3.5 starts. I start using this apk 1 weeks ago and I got almost 50 doge coins, it's quite good at all.

View attachment 46120

The minimum payouts from this site is 100 dogecoins. They will make payments every 15-17 each month and only through binance. The most problem about this apk that I was read from each comment is this site never give any payment, payments delay, payments pending and something like that. I try to contact them but the not response at all. I still can't decide this apk scam or not until I reach 100 doge coins.

So, if you guys know about this apk kindly give your opinions. Thank you.
I will advise you not to be too serious about the faucet app. 0.1 DOGE is to much that is around 0.03 USD worth. Which app or website will give that high as faucet claim per 15 minutes. What of how the app will earn back money in return. What ad network will pay them that high that will make them want to pay that to there members.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I will advise you not to be too serious about the faucet app. 0.1 DOGE is to much that is around 0.03 USD worth. Which app or website will give that high as faucet claim per 15 minutes. What of how the app will earn back money in return. What ad network will pay them that high that will make them want to pay that to there members.
Lol, the app is only created and funded to dash us money, nothing much again. Their is no such kind of app when you ask me, already you know. The poster only got his or her intention when making such post cos this sounds too good to worth regret at the end cos no reasonable amount of dogecoin can be achieved here.

Mertayasa

I don't really like all these faucet stuff's because so many of them do not really keep their promises. The best way to make money on cryptocurrency is to invest and three things on them. I have made reasonable amount of money investing on crypto currency and of course I am hopeful that in the nearest future I will become a really rich from them.
I agree with you, most of the faucets only give low amount of money. If you said cryptocurrency investment is a good way to make coins, do you have any legit any good investment site ?
I'm looking for this kind of site, because if there is a legit site it's gonna be a very good things. Investment is very good, because the money is working for us.

Mertayasa

I've cancelled anything that will make me do tasks on faucet sites that is totally unregulated I'm strictly on doing the tasks I'm convinced on. This unregulated faucets without genuine payment proofs have caused me losing much and wasting my time on them. So in order to cut down the wasting of time, is simply stopping to visit them.
The faucet I'm talking about is the scam site. I already reach the minimum withdrawal which is 100 dogecoins and this site not pay me. I totally just wasting my data and time in this site. But anyway is happen already, and I think your suggestion is very good. We should very aware about faucets site.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You shouldn't be wasting time with all these faucets apps, especially when they have bad reviews from people. If a faucet actually pays you will definitely see myriads of positives reviews from most people using it. Thus, I can't recommend a faucet to people as you can't really earn much cryptos with them.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have decided never to waste my time on these faucet applications. Most of them promise what thay can not do. I have been on one for like more than two months but later found out that it was nothing but a scam. I trust coin pot before they packed away though they paid low just like other faucet sites.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The faucet I'm talking about is the scam site. I already reach the minimum withdrawal which is 100 dogecoins and this site not pay me. I totally just wasting my data and time in this site. But anyway is happen already, and I think your suggestion is very good. We should very aware about faucets site.
Its a pity dear, that you couldn't withdraw from your hard earned coin you got. That's simply pathetic of the site, you should try make a review of the site here to expose their fraudulent ways. That will enable others be wary of them and not wasting further time on such a scam site. I'm always cautious and skeptic when it comes to faucet and PTC sites this days.

Activator230822

Verified member
For me I am very much concerned when it comes to matters dealing with crypto currency. The crypto currency itself is not certain. The thing is very volatile and dynamic. The crypto currency is not that reliable to consider earning with it.
So according to me, I did away with those kinds of faucets app, cloud mining apps and anything related with clicking to get free crypto currency.
Faucets and other related websites are mostly very scamming. There is no where on earth that one can give you that amount of money for a very short period of time in the name of claiming free dogecoins. I am in a position to tell this out because I was scammed a couple of times back by the same faucet claiming websites that promises to offer you crypto currency but at the end of the day they turn out to be scamming websites. The most fair online earning sites for the unexperienced and unskilled are the paid to post forum sites like trendri and others.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I could still remember earlier time with this faucet sites, it has different options of earning, but very stressful to earn reasonable rewards from it. I used to spend couple of hours just to earn from it, still I wouldn't still earn up to a dollar there a day. I don't know if the site still exist,, I can still remember my login details, I'll check on the site if it's running or closed. It will be cool if the site is running, because their are many users still looking up ways of earning their way up in the online space. Most of us started from this earning streams, and with time we were able to earn other ways of earning more income.