Dogecoin has increased lately by over 85%

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There's a report recently on Dogecoin hae it's increase been tremdous. As at Jan 28th 2021 there was a 980% increase in the coin. With this increase, this has made dogecoin be listed among the 10 top crypto currency to look out for. This increase has also made this coin to be ranked now. The last of it happened in 2015.
At this rate of increase it was expected that as usual, dogecoin value and price will crash by now but the reverse is the case. It has moved to become a needed coin. This is almost incredible for dogecoin that people usually see as a dead coin.

What do you think about dogecoin? Do you already have some? With the bullish run are you ready to invest in it?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Pardon me for this comment because this thread looks very old now. Doge has dropped down near the bottom with the market price that many holders are very disappointed. They are now blaming Elon Musk for not giving support to Doge. I wonder why people have that tendency to believe rich people just because they are rich?

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have made a substantial loss on dogecoin but I am not blaming Must or Reddit for this. Those who are blaming Musk for the drop in dogecoin price are just making themselves fools. I follow Musk on Twitter, I don't remember Musk asking people to buy doge. An influencer can only influence the price of cryptocurrency temporarily.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think for now the price have taken a very huge and significant drop ,i just hope it could bounce back in price again because the current look of the coin market is not really encouraging and investors are taking a look out before investing ,because there are more fear and greed index for now and musk was the one promoting the coin then

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think for now the price have taken a very huge and significant drop ,i just hope it could bounce back in price again because the current look of the coin market is not really encouraging and investors are taking a look out before investing ,because there are more fear and greed index for now and musk was the one promoting the coin then
Well, I don't think The Doge coin will bounce back real soon, just like we saw few months ago. Was Doge supposed to rise up to that level before? If you check everything surrounding Doge coin, especially about it's creation, or it's mining, you will know that it's not even supposed to have much value. So you need to wait for another influence to support it.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Well, I don't think The Doge coin will bounce back real soon, just like we saw few months ago. Was Doge supposed to rise up to that level before? If you check everything surrounding Doge coin, especially about it's creation, or it's mining, you will know that it's not even supposed to have much value. So you need to wait for another influence to support it.
Yeah you are right about that , because it was even created as a meme coin with less interest for it to grow in price , because even the owner once said he have no doge in his portfolio , and the coin have unlimited supply and easily prone to inflation , all these are clear indication of what denote the coin value and others

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
This sound long ago news because doge is suffering it now. Though many has really invested on it because of the support that Elon musk gave then but now I think he has withdraw back now. Though I still belive that some of this coin will still rise again.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
This sound long ago news because doge is suffering it now. Though many has really invested on it because of the support that Elon musk gave then but now I think he has withdraw back now. Though I still belive that some of this coin will still rise again.
I think all the market was down during the bearish run , and even elon musk was actually trying to raise the price high , but it keeps falling and dropping because people who bought because of the price increase were just scalpers who took out the profit immediately ,so the price of the coin was just falling ,i still believr the coin price would rise soon