Earn Money Don’t just sell your expertise; teach others, too And Earn

D

Deleted member 13140

From what I've seem on udemy I think taking a skill you've mastered and creating a course on it is a very huge passive income strategy.
Just think of it as taking the concept of "you as a service" ten steps further. 10x your skill ?
Today I went to udemy to watch a course on creating a business plan, I was impressed by how many videos there are and then it struck me, honestly making money online is really by choice.
You got to determine.

You can literally sell anything as a course on udemy, it has in built traffic so you shouldn't be 100per worried about traffic. Though I still think if you have other source of traffic, appy them too

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I have heard people talk and sing praises of udemy but I haven't find out time to try it out because of my offline busy schedule. I want to ask, have you made money passively on udemy? How much can one make realistically in a month from the site and what's your strategy?
If possible, you could attach payment proofs.

D

Deleted member 13140

I have heard people talk and sing praises of udemy but I haven't find out time to try it out because of my offline busy schedule. I want to ask, have you made money passively on udemy? How much can one make realistically in a month from the site and what's your strategy?
If possible, you could attach payment proofs.
Well, it's just theory, I haven't really earned any passive income from udemy, like I said I went into the platform the other day, so I saw lots of courses being sold for like $10 having more than 300k sales so am just saying that it's completely possible to earn moneybfrom udemy. I don't have any expertise on the field of online courses but it seems like a very nice thing to venture into. That's all.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am a programmer, I earn by creating apps and websites for clients through freelancing websites. As a programmer, there is also another way to make money, i.e. by teaching people how to code. I can either start teaching online or sell a course. There are various platforms for this purpose.

Setho

VIP Contributor
This is why I've always advise people who have very good in their skill to create online courses and then sell it to people. Even if you cannot make online courses you can use the advantage of platforms like telegram and WhatsApp and host classes there for interested people at a fee

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Peole don't even know that there are much to gain while teaching your expertise than the money. There may a scenario where the person you teach may be more successful than you and still make sure he uses the success to uplift you. But if he paid for it. He may not even remember you.

D

Deleted member 13140

I am a programmer, I earn by creating apps and websites for clients through freelancing websites. As a programmer, there is also another way to make money, i.e. by teaching people how to code. I can either start teaching online or sell a course. There are various platforms for this purpose.
Am really interested, programming is very good and big.
I started with python but I really don't know if it's a good idea to start with that. And am aiming to be a sled taught programmer, I really don't know if that's possible, for me anyways because I saw someone earlier today who claims to be a self taught programmer and its really inspiring

D

Deleted member 13140

Peole don't even know that there are much to gain while teaching your expertise than the money. There may a scenario where the person you teach may be more successful than you and still make sure he uses the success to uplift you. But if he paid for it. He may not even remember you.
Thats not precisely true, that mindset isn't so good, yes you can make some of your courses free for people to learn and it's not a devilish act to sell some either. Because it took you sleepless nights to learn them.
And to be frank, if people pay for a course and get massive value from it they will definitely recommend it to others, because you got something from it, it's only if the course is a massive failure then you will not recommend to anyone.

If you have seen makingsenseofcents their affiliate marketing course, Is being recommended on awesome Facebook Groups of bloggers and on lots of blogs too.