Review Don't ever believe in these paid to view videos sites with this ending URL...

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I have come across a paid to watch video online earning site, that claims to pay around 50-100 cents for per video you watch. I mean, this is next to impossible but still I researched of the site, and it proved that it's fake.

About the site:

This site was named apvideon, and when you will visit this site you will find that they have ".xyz" in their URL. There are some other sites too with this URL that are there on the web and they claim that they will pay you about 30-40$ for watching videos per hour. But, when I went to research about this site on Trustpilot, and on scam checker pages, it turned out to be fake. They are just generating traffic to their page and they will not pay you that big amount. They may be paying you about a dollar at the first time, but these are their scam games only.

Maven Tiger

Thank you for bringing it to our notice @Lekhraj19. The reason I keep encouraging newbies who are so eager to experiment and make money from such sites to do proper findings so as not to fall for their scheme.

We have other sites like Trendri where one can make legit money for doing what you love doing which is writing.

raulonlly88

There are some paid to watch video online earning site, but you don't receive to much money from watching and sometimes you watch a video for 5 minutes just to receive $0.01. I am using one that you just have to click on some websites and you earn that $0.01 in 1 sec

Sprite1950

The only video site I have ever found worth watching is Hideout TV and their sister sites. They definitely pay although you do have to link your account to a reward site. I would love it if they just paid independently. I have tried out so many different video sites in the past and none of them have worked out. You either get little or no videos or the site mysteriously disappears. It's a shame because it's such an easy way to make money, completely passive.

I've just remembered Instagc have their own video player which does work but the amount you can watch is limited and the pay is very small. It is legit though.

Moni2402

I have come across a paid to watch video online earning site, that claims to pay around 50-100 cents for per video you watch. I mean, this is next to impossible but still I researched of the site, and it proved that it's fake.

About the site:

This site was named apvideon, and when you will visit this site you will find that they have ".xyz" in their URL. There are some other sites too with this URL that are there on the web and they claim that they will pay you about 30-40$ for watching videos per hour. But, when I went to research about this site on Trustpilot, and on scam checker pages, it turned out to be fake. They are just generating traffic to their page and they will not pay you that big amount. They may be paying you about a dollar at the first time, but these are their scam games only.
Verifying the legality of these pages is very important so as not to waste time. Personally, I always have a few steps before I sign up for a page.
The first thing I do when I find a new page is to look for information in forums or other blogs to see if they speak well or badly of that page. I also use "Who is", which is a method to find out the details of the person who has registered the domain. For example, we can use the tool www.whois.net. We enter the domain we want to investigate and the owner's data will appear (name, telephone, city, etc.). These data are not always public. Sometimes they are private. Once we have the administrator's details, we have to find out if he has a history with other pages. It is important to know how you have managed other pages, if you have made payments or if you have scammed.

Juen15

About the site:

You are right. I have registered on the site with the end of xyz. I made $ 200 from the site by watching videos. I was interested in the site because there was a review on the site saying that he got paid from that site. I contacted him by email and said it's true he got paid. I watch videos for $ 0.6 per minute. After getting $ 200 and requesting a withdrawal. There are conditions that must be met, namely having 30 referrals. I looked for referrals and got all of them, when I wanted to withdraw again, had to pay a fee of about $ 18. I immediately left the site. IT'S A SCAM!
The site is Paid video viewing

Nite

Valued Contributor
Clearly, their earning rate per day ($90) as they have shown on their website is over-hyped, no other legit Gpt website or video watching website pays that much in a day. Even Gpt websites have a limited number of advertisements, then how is Apvideon having unlimited number of ads, it's just not possible. The look of the website is also unprofessional. And, they haven't even mentioned in their F.A.Q, that a condition of 30 referrals is to be made before withdrawal of earnings, and yes also their .xyz url. It all proves how much of a scam Apvideon is.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I so much agree with you. This particular site has scammed me and it taught me to focus on legit sites. I have been seeing people promoting it and I just laugh at them
When I was active the site was vluvideon.xyz it later changed to rluvideon.xyz
I am just seeing different names all leading to same site. This website keeps changing domain name and I wonder how they do it.
Thanks for bringing this here.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I so much agree with you. This particular site has scammed me and it taught me to focus on legit sites. I have been seeing people promoting it and I just laugh at them
When I was active the site was vluvideon.xyz it later changed to rluvideon.xyz
I am just seeing different names all leading to same site. This website keeps changing domain name and I wonder how they do it.
Thanks for bringing this here.
Yes, there are quite a few sites on the web with this URL and all those sites have almost similar design. I have seen some users, those are new putting these sites as earning options. Then, I visited and researched those sites and came with this conclusion about it. I have also tried to see some of those videos there, but it's absolutely fake.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Yes, there are quite a few sites on the web with this URL and all those sites have almost similar design. I have seen some users, those are new putting these sites as earning options. Then, I visited and researched those sites and came with this conclusion about it. I have also tried to see some of those videos there, but it's absolutely fake.
Thank you for taking time to do this research. Anytime you see people promoting it, bear in mind that it is the same website, just that the domain name keeps changing like I earlier said and I do not even understand how this works because it is my first time seeing q website with dynamic domain name always.

Godsplan

Thank you very much for sharing this information with us. Since I started working online l haven't made anything from video watching sites even though I came across similar sites like the one you just shared. I worked very hard on the site and after I reached minimum withdrawal l was instructed to upgrade my account before I can withdraw. Because of that statement l just have to leave the site with regrets till now I never tried anyone of them again.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You are right not only for sites for watching videos even sites with other tasks that claims to pay big needs to be investigated before indulging it. I try to avoid Iike a plague any site that comes with a bogus. Any site pay that's too good to be true is really is. So everyone should be careful about that to avoid being a victim

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have visited that website and all I can say is that it is a big scam site. In fact, not even many youtubers earn that much of amount that they are showing. Just ask yourself how it is possible for someone to earn that much of amount per video? Moreover, the design of that website is also poor and it looks really unprofessional. I would aldvise all the people to avoid it.