D

Deleted member 13140

Any success you want to get online whether it's affiliate marketing, Blogging or even investing.
Never expect results right away, even if you have money to invest. Success will come from the work you regularly do in other to get the word around about your content.

Like they say Rome wasn't built in a day, but bricks were placed everyday.. you got to do the work but be assured that the result for your work will eventually come.

An online business is a marathon not a sprint.
- think media

Any success you will get in affiliate marketing will come from the work you regularly do to get your word out about your content.
Write a blog post and publish it, but if you don't promote and use the best seo tactics for Google searchers to locate it, be sure not many people will see it.

Be patient: "Don't expect results right away," says Loper.

Affiliate marketing just like other online businesses doesn't yield results in a small time. The mistake that most people make is that they always expect to make much money even when they just venture into it. There are some things that need to be taken care of first and there must also be persistence before success.

Yeah generally, online businesses require time to yield so the same goes for affiliate marketing because it doesn’t yield immediately or few time after, the only option I think it could make it faster is to invest enough money wisely into the affiliate marketing business.

This is called instant gratification and it is not good if you are trying to make money online. Most of the legitimate ways to make money online require time on your side to master the processes before you can see lot of money with what you are doing. Take advantage of snowball effect.

Affiliate marketing just like other online businesses doesn't yield results in a small time. The mistake that most people make is that they always expect to make much money even when they just venture into it. There are some things that need to be taken care of first and there must also be persistence before success.
Yes exactly some people are always in a haste to make money online, though I won't blame them, because some people are really really really stuck in a against the wall and they need money,

One such example is a guy that messagee my page requesting to learn blogging, I gave him all the free lessons I could but he wanted to start earning instantly.
I told him he couldn't, he didn't reply again till today.

If you keep on telling yourself nothing will happen in one day, you will start believing nothing will happen in one week, or nothing will happen in one month, or even one year for that matter. Complacency is a very wrong idea. You will have to work with this belief that results will happen right at this moment.

I think this is the problem for me when I started out with affiliate marketing quiet long ago. I was very determined to make money now back then and this has previously to learn the right way of making money with affiliate marketing. Very soon I will go back into this online money making model.

Last edited:
If you keep on telling yourself nothing will happen in one day, you will start believing nothing will happen in one week, or nothing will happen in one month, or even one year for that matter. Complacency is a very wrong idea. You will have to work with this belief that results will happen right at this moment.
But that's the truth, 90% of online businesses might not is consistent result at the beginning if you install this though that you are going to make it from the start eventually if the person don't, they will quit so I really disagree with you on this one.

I think someone should be motivated, but not to the extent of believing that results will start jumping in from the start because eventually if it doesn't happen, that could hurt the person. And they might give up.

Their is no business on Earth that has to do with making money online that boom immediately, it takes some time to build up, unless you're talking about inherited business from a father or a mother. Apart from that, all start from the scratch, provided you aren't from a rich family, which your parents supports you all the time financially to see that you live to achieve your dream quicker. That's one big difference that separates the rich from the poor, the poor struggles far too long, but the business which the rich operates doesn't last too long to explored to a higher level, they got the finance to operate it in a bigger way.

But the poor struggles for a very long time to fix the business in order to grow serious wealth, such is like that via affiliate marketing. If you aren't a celebrity influencer, you'll definitely find it hard to make go with the business option online or offline, because it will take a while for people to discover what you're offering. But with consistency and time, definitely your dream will come to live, not a celebrities who started as a Golden children or people some started from the scratch as well.

This is where many people get it wrong on their journey to make money on the internet. They think that they would succeed immediately they start but the reverse is usually the case because it takes a lot of time and patience for someone to become successful online. Last night I was watching a video about affiliate marketing on YouTube and the person said that if you start to do affiliate marketing, it will take some time and the hardest money you would make is your first sale. it actually takes a lot of time for you to get your first sale and when you have gotten it then the rest would probably be easier. The first thing that should come to the mind of anyone that want to make money online is to take it as trying new things or exploring new ways of making money and not expect instant success. Many people started their youtube channels some years ago and they never even had the mindset of making money with it but as time goes on, they started seeing a lot of subscribers and from there they were able to monetize it and start making thousands of Dollars on monthly basis.