Trading Discussion Don't ignore the demo trading

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Don't ignore the demo trading. It is the best place for practice and proved how traders can handle their trading strategy. I recommend new traders should trade in the demo for at least 4-6 months. But it may take a long time for some beginners. So, to be patient. In my case, I used a demo account with Eurotrader for almost 8 months.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
When set out or stepping out your feet or stocking your neck all out to a new environment such as this new big and complex market called the crypto or digital currency or even forex, one requires a proper workings of the system in other to get a sweet and stable landing. It requires some level of training and this is what you can acquire from demo trading aswel.

Annora

There are many advantages of using the demo accounts; most importantly, they make you familiar with the peculiarities and characteristics of the highly volatile foreign currency market. In other words, these accounts are a perfect training ground to develop skills and trading systems.

Ray Martinez

In the forex market, a lot of traders lost their money because of fake or bad brokers. Brokers play an important role in trading. Making profit or having loss is mainly depends on the broker. while choosing a broker, a trader should research properly about the broker. I always trade with Forex4you. Because they give me proper guideline at the time of trading. They also help me to do comfortable trade. So, for me they are perfect broker for me.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
New traders should trade with demo account first. When you turn out to be more familiar with all the technical parts of trading then you can go for live account. In any case, first you should start with pretty much nothing or pennies account. Put highlight on adjusting more than winning. For sure, even in Choosing a any case I use demo account to test my framework with Eurotrader broker. Their demo is well synced with the live market price.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Every trader should do demo trading. If a trader wants to do live trading without practicing demo trading, his loss percentage increases. So you should join live trading by developing skills in demo trading. When I joined the new trading, I used the demo platform of Eurotrader broker.

Razor1911

That is actually very true. The demo account provides us the platfrom where we can experiment many things. There is no risk in trading, but still you will get the exposure of a live market. You can try out your skills there. If you want to check any kind of strategy if it works or not, demo trading account is the best place for trying things out.