Don't trade like amateur

Finger Geek

Verified member
I believe most people sees forex trading as a risky business. This might be true if we look at some areas. But can not be true if we do thorough research on forex trading. If it is indeed a risky business, then why are some traders that calls themselves professionals making profits from there trades. Is it that they don't lose at all? No they also loss.

Then why are they now making profits on there trades and also been told to say it to the public that for trading is very profitable. Infact I have seen one of them that says that he can make $1 million in a day trading forex.

The answer is not because they are gifted the gift by God Almighty himself, but they follow instructions. So what are the instructions to follow. I would say that there is 3 instructions to follow which are.
  1. We need to first learn what forex is. How to enter a buy and sell and the reason to do so with many more.
  2. Another thing is to learn strategies to enter a trade either we learn it ourselves or from experts
  3. The last is to practice money management and not to be greedy. Greediness is one thing that makes people to loss there money to forex. Once you enter a trade and you are supposed to go for 10 pips. Only exit on the 10 pips.
If we take these in to practice, I assure you that you will never lose your money trading forex.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Forex volatility is a threat to earning profit as it makes the forecast hard and vague. But it can also be an opportunity for you if you utilize it in the right way.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
A mature trader never trades like an amateur. More and more practicing is the first and foremost thing that a trader do. They can use demo account to do so. Besides so they should read e-books, watch video tutorials etc. FXOpulence offers crypto trading facility and they never create delays while withdrawing money.

deucher

These are very important and useful tips, everyone should follow them, but for example, I studied trading for 5 years and followed all the rules, but I still can’t do anything, I’ve already lost a lot of money, so if a trader can’t do anything for a long time even after following all the rules, maybe to think that this is not his way to earn money

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Trading like an amateur never produces better return. I don’t trade all the time. But opening taking entries in any pair, I try to analyze the market strongly and this part takes much time. As FXOpulence charges tighter trading spread, you return will always be higher with this broker.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Each traders has the same chance to become success in forex trading, however each trader has different skill and knowledge and also psychology trading that makes different result. Make big profit from trading is possible, however for long term, relying upon luck is not profitable trader for long term. For our inspiration forex trading, we can see the first rank in Forex trading championship 2023 at forexcup dot com now collectedd profit 1200%. And he is Turkey's trader who becomes winner in previous year contest. This is amazing because he make consistent profit with low drawdown