Don't you think Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, BCH cryptos are enough for the world?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Everyone wants to get the better of Cryptocurrency, and we can't say no to this new development around the Cryptocurrency ecosystem. They are bringing competition to the major or known coins in the market. Given us surplus options if coins to choose for long or short term crypto investment scheme.
Yes I know it's definitely bringing competition into the crypto market where by if a coin is not doing properly another one will be doing quiet alright. And moreover we still have coins that corrects the error of other coins.... Just like the way Bch, Litecoin Xrp and Tron, are good for transactions cos of lower gas fee, which are huge with Ethereum and Bitcoin. Still yet I don't think they should be that many.

neneflmanis

实际上,每个加密货币收集者都需要他在工作中需要的资产,例如,如果他与 Odysee 合作,他需要 LBC,如果他与 Binance 合作,他需要 BNB,如果他与 PrizmBot 合作,他需要 PZM。
其他资产感兴趣的少数加密货币收藏家想要尝试一切,但大多数仅限于少数。
Yes, for example, if I do business with Coinbase, then I only need ETH, which has been going up and down a little bit recently than I expected.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
3 to 12 bitcoin is a very huge amount of money you are mentioning here or could it be that you mean bitcoin Satoshi.
No, it is complete Bitcoin, short payment of 3 BTC will only provide basic features, while 12 BTC will help even in creating white paper, promoting and developing.

we must spend money if we want to have our own coin launched and that's coming together is a big challenge and a factor.
This will need a long term, and it is possible to later create our own blockchain/ Smart contract for further development. This is going to either have large investment, or several works done together.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Everything depends on how much we provide, there are many experts available in the market, we need to pay their fees and they will develope, promote and will even write whitepapers for the coin. There are different platforms online too, but they charges 3 to 12 bitcoins or different other fees.
3 to 12 bitcoin is a very huge amount of money you are mentioning here or could it be that you mean bitcoin Satoshi. Personally I believe that we must spend money if we want to have our own coin launched and that's coming together is a big challenge and a factor.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
This is a very good plan though there are more to just coming together because we need to know the cost implication of launching a coin the opportunities in it and the likely reward we are going to hand from it and possibly how long it will take for the coin to be launched.
Everything depends on how much we provide, there are many experts available in the market, we need to pay their fees and they will develope, promote and will even write whitepapers for the coin. There are different platforms online too, but they charges 3 to 12 bitcoins or different other fees.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Why don't we people come together and launch a coin? We will together provide liquidity. But our coin too will remain one of the coin in the market. So we will launch some marketplace rewards in different forums and make it much popular, yet it may need more plan and whitepaper.
This is a very good plan though there are more to just coming together because we need to know the cost implication of launching a coin the opportunities in it and the likely reward we are going to hand from it and possibly how long it will take for the coin to be launched.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Why don't we people come together and launch a coin? We will together provide liquidity. But our coin too will remain one of the coin in the market. So we will launch some marketplace rewards in different forums and make it much popular, yet it may need more plan and whitepaper.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I think we need just need to be very careful because some people are launching coins that don't even have liquidity yet, it is our duty to read about the tokens all coins before we put in our money because very good number of them don't last long in the market.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Actually we cannot say no to the development and cannot limit ourselves to few cryptos. Crypto trading is raising dou to wide availability, but going up or down is it's market.
shocked to read recently that the number of crypto coin had grown to more than 10,000.
There are more than 35k ERC tokens, and if we combine other blockchains like BSC, TRON, Polca etc, then there are too many to count.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I was surprised upon reading that there are 5,000 kinds of crypto coins. And I was shocked to read recently that the number of crypto coin had grown to more than 10,000. My, oh my, what are those digital commodities doing in the market? Are they moving or only a few are moving with transactions?
Laughs, this one is very hilarious indeed. Just as I've answered earlier on, those Cryptocurrencies where created to serve their own unique purpose. The creators wants to benefit also, and not just BTC, ETH, BNB etc, coin owners got the entire benefit in digital coin market. That's the essence of them coming into limelight too.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I was surprised upon reading that there are 5,000 kinds of crypto coins. And I was shocked to read recently that the number of crypto coin had grown to more than 10,000. My, oh my, what are those digital commodities doing in the market? Are they moving or only a few are moving with transactions?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes I know it's definitely bringing competition into the crypto market where by if a coin is not doing properly another one will be doing quiet alright. And moreover we still have coins that corrects the error of other coins.... Just like the way Bch, Litecoin Xrp and Tron, are good for transactions cos of lower gas fee, which are huge with Ethereum and Bitcoin. Still yet I don't think they should be that many.
Lol, many coins have their purposes why they're around. Since those ones you mentioned have helped curtailed the price of ETH and BTC high gas fee. That's how other lower coins are fulfilling their own objective why they're around.

Many wants to get into Cryptocurrency investment and they don't want to lack behind, just as many entrepreneurs are find with different and similar business options.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I doubt if all mentioned currency will be enough with the way technology is really going viral by the day.A lot of new ideas or innovation are being worked on by experts to make sure we have more currency.We are in twentieth century and a lot is happening in the stock market which is really giving people ideas.BTC,Crypto,etc are additional advantage.
Yeah sure, the advancement of technologies is moving fast in this century and different block chain innovations are emerging on often and often. However, because of that, weay continue to have lots and several kinds of coins being produced and released to the market, but I just think cryptocurrencies project should be confirmed before it's released.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Decentralized digital currencies have taken over so much that we now have over 10,000, if not over 11,000 of different kinds. Sometimes, I get surprised on daily basis by the level of intrusion of these coins into the crypto ecosystem by and large.

We even have several coins that are just there for the purpose of reaping newbies into crypto microcosm off. I think it's high time the cryptoverse needed an uncontrollable, and unique regulating body, who would put any impending coin coming into the ecosystem under scrutiny to ascertain their legitimacy.

Do you think we really need all that amount of coins, are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and BCH not enough for us?

Your opinions....

Good luck

Verified member
I doubt if all mentioned currency will be enough with the way technology is really going viral by the day.A lot of new ideas or innovation are being worked on by experts to make sure we have more currency.We are in twentieth century and a lot is happening in the stock market which is really giving people ideas.BTC,Crypto,etc are additional advantage.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Are you sure there are over 10,000 crypto currencies? I am asking this question because last time I did a google search it said that there are over 4000 crypt currencies and tokens. Even though there are numerous crpto currency and tokens, only handful of them are being used i the mainstream market.
Though I don't know how correct Google is but I read it on a crypto article that we have over that amount but whichever way it is, having 4000 crypt currencies are still many to me and i think everyone is entitled to their own opinion. That's why I think that crypto regulators should be established to regulate the amount of crypto coming in to crypto market.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Everyone wants to get the better of Cryptocurrency, and we can't say no to this new development around the Cryptocurrency ecosystem. They are bringing competition to the major or known coins in the market. Given us surplus options if coins to choose for long or short term crypto investment scheme.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Are you sure there are over 10,000 crypto currencies? I am asking this question because last time I did a google search it said that there are over 4000 crypt currencies and tokens. Even though there are numerous crpto currency and tokens, only handful of them are being used i the mainstream market.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
In as much proliferation of coins can be so annoying most time, it brings about healthy competition. Consider a crypto market without ripple and litecoins, I guess the gas fee may have discouraged many from doing transaction on crypto. Though many coins are useless are not meant to be there in the first place. Some are even meme coins that dont deserve much attention.
Yeah many coins are useless in the cryptverse and sure need to be regulated. However, I thought I have mentioned Litecoin and BCH among the cryptocurrencies I mentioned up there which are good for transactions which doesn't demand too much gas fee. So that's it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
In as much proliferation of coins can be so annoying most time, it brings about healthy competition. Consider a crypto market without ripple and litecoins, I guess the gas fee may have discouraged many from doing transaction on crypto. Though many coins are useless are not meant to be there in the first place. Some are even meme coins that dont deserve much attention.