Door To Door Marketing: Do You Think It Is A Good Marketing Strategy?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Door to door marketing actually refers to the process of visiting a potential customer's house or place where we can find the customer and make a deal with them regarding your product and services. There are many marketing companies in my city that hire employees and also engage in such kind of marketing strategies and offers job to people who are interested in such kind of door to door job. Door to door job has its own advanatges and disadvanatges. One of the biggest disadvantage of door to door marketing is the fact that people really do not like some stranger to come to their house and market the product and they may really get annoyed. A big advantage is the fact that you can actually target a good range of audience to promote your product. So do you think door to door marketing is a good thing?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Like you said, it has its pros and cons and I personally see it as a good way to market one's services. This helps customers to not travel long distances to get that they really want.
However, it is a kind of outdated marketing strategy which does not suit for our modern world today. Like the issue of strangers you talked about, it is a thing of concern these days.

linneasandel

Your marketing efforts' ultimate objective is to raise brand recognition and earn the trust of your target audience. The easiest method to do this is to utilize a combination of marketing channels, such as magazine advertisements, direct mail, social media, and radio, to broaden your reach and meet your prospects. Well, if you are thinking to spread a good branding using an offline marketing method then promotional products can be a perfect choice for your business.

Good luck

Verified member
It is more preferable one do it online or probably use the media like Radio,television,etc.Moving from door to door maybe a little bit difficult because it won't go viral as normal online or media means of reaching out to people

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Door-to-door marketing strategy was very effective before but I really do not know if it is still very effective as it was before period the advent of the internet and social media has made it very easy for people to market their products while sitting at the comfort of their offices or home. it is not very common for people to go to social media platforms and market their product easily with a little budget.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
It is more preferable one do it online or probably use the media like Radio,television,etc.Moving from door to door maybe a little bit difficult because it won't go viral as normal online or media means of reaching out to people

Online marketing is not a popular kind of thing in my country and probably in many other countries as well. This is because there are a lot of people who do not know how to use the computer or the internet. I live in a country where no one reliesn on online marketing alone to promote their company, so I think door to door marketing is something that helps companies a lot.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Any strategy one employs to make good sales every day is a good marketing strategy. So yes door to door sales is no exceptions. I see lot of sellers use this style and it has been worthwhile for them. They make more sale than people that owns a shop or a store . So it good for use

Setho

VIP Contributor
Door-to-door marketing is a marketing strategy that has been used a lot in often times but it is not one that I am going to employee in my business. This is because a lot of people like to live private lives and many people are going to be annoyed at you Knocking their door to market a product.