Doradus.io super P2E game

Olek

Hello! I want to share information about the latest Doradus platform. Doradus is a P2E game (a game with built-in earning tools).
The minimum deposit is $ 1, while there are simple tasks for social networks that you can earn by doing. Also, for completing tasks in social networks, I received for free (!) A planet that counts earnings without investments every second! Now I have made a deposit of 100 US dollars in 10 days, I expect a profit of 18 $ - without doing anything, I also try to expand my team and increase earnings in parallel!
Now there is a very cool promo: having bought a gift for your child and providing a check, you will be refunded the value of the gift up to $ 50

Rather, everyone register and start earning: doradus.io/?u=Alex123

⭐️ Personally, I really liked this project.
I will share with you my successes, how much I can earn, etc.
There are various tariff plans (depending on the desires and possibilities):

💠Dors: $1 - $199
🔹1.8% every day, hourly charge. (Within 10 days. Total with the body of the deposit - 118%)
💠Ogma: $200 - $4999
🔹2.13% every day. (Within 30 days. Total with the body of the deposit - 163.9%)
💠Regor: $5000 - $29999
🔹3.27% every day. (Within 60 days. Total with the deposit body - 296.2%)
💠Apollion: $30,000 - $300,000
🔹 5.87% every day. (Within 100 days. Total with the deposit body - 687%)

Now a new promotion, Doradus has launched an NFT distribution

If you are an active member of the platform, you can apply to participate and receive a collectible NFT from Doradus.
Each NFT has hidden content inside (It can be a gift planet of different ranks or cash) + additional privileges on the platform are opened for NFT holders.
🔵 Conditions for participation:
· Only active users can participate in the giveaway
· You have an ERC20 wallet
· Active personal deposit over $200 OR 1st level team turnover over $500
You will be able to get multiple NFTs
You will be able to set the received NFT in the form of an avatar on Twitter

🔥 Don't miss your chance to conquer space!