Earn Money Earn 0.10 to 7.50 per day clicking ads

Themoneyblogger

Earn $0.10 to $7.50 per day clicking ads, if you're interested let me know. It is a simple as that. Earn a passive income, very minimal effort.
Payout methods available to anyone in any region. Let me know

Solution
Why i don't fancy my chances clicking ads, is the low amount of rewards gotten from it. This particular thread is over hyping the ads click site, which isn't looking nice. No PTC site pays up to that a day clicking just ads, even serpclix that is number one when it comes to paying high doesn't give such kind of reward in a day.
serpclix pays you to search the web. I have the link to it on my website section of my profile about page. You can check it out there. I explain everything on the blog. Its the only ptc ad site that actually pays 1-2 cents per click

Nite

Valued Contributor
What's the name of the website? Earning $7.50 per day on a PTC website, sounds too good to be true. I hope there is no big investment plan for earning there. And what are the withdrawal methods. Are you earning on that website, have you withdraw from there? Do you have any proof of payment from that website, so people here can see.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Why i don't fancy my chances clicking ads, is the low amount of rewards gotten from it. This particular thread is over hyping the ads click site, which isn't looking nice. No PTC site pays up to that a day clicking just ads, even serpclix that is number one when it comes to paying high doesn't give such kind of reward in a day.

Themoneyblogger

What's the name of the website? Earning $7.50 per day on a PTC website, sounds too good to be true. I hope there is no big investment plan for earning there. And what are the withdrawal methods. Are you earning on that website, have you withdraw from there? Do you have any proof of payment from that website, so people here can see.
I have it written in my blog on my about section on my profile. There is a free account and a paid account. The free account you can actually make 10/11 cents per day. Each click is worth 1 cent. Give it a read.

Themoneyblogger

serpclix pays you to search the web. I have the link to it on my website section of my profile about page. You can check it out there. I explain everything on the blog. Its the only ptc ad site that actually pays 1-2 cents per click

Solution

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Serpclix might be paying better compared to what others pay, but at the moment I'm noy going back to serpclix. I already have an acvount there, so creating one again is invalid. I don't my serpclix cos i sold my desktop computer off, it became faulty. I'll go back to it when i have gotten a new one. At the meantime, I'm just using my smart phone to access the internet.

Themoneyblogger

Serpclix might be paying better compared to what others pay, but at the moment I'm noy going back to serpclix. I already have an acvount there, so creating one again is invalid. I don't my serpclix cos i sold my desktop computer off, it became faulty. I'll go back to it when i have gotten a new one. At the meantime, I'm just using my smart phone to access the internet.
You can use your phone with the ads clicking one. I actually only use my phone on it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You can use your phone with the ads clicking one. I actually only use my phone on it.
I don't think you're talking about serpclix cos serpclix only requires clicking with your desktop computer. Fine, if it will work via my smart phone and being legit and trusted you can send it. I've gone hell facing lots of PTC sites, that's why i don't psy too much attention to it, this thread made here isn't a good one cos its hyping the PTC site which aren't offering such high amount.