Review Earn 0.20 euro per ads, Emerladbux reviews (Scam or Legit)

Mertayasa

This site is very similar with bankingbux, which is we can earn money just simply by ads. The amount we can earn is more higher, which is up to 0.20 euro each click. This site also over instant payouts and 0.01 euro per referral's click. The most thing I like from this site is the offer no minimum cash out and we just need gain 100 click. After that we will be able to request for payout. We also can upgrade our account which cost 9.99 euro, in this upgrade we will get 0.50 euro per click and 0.05 euro per referral.

In my opinions these 2 sites pay really high amount of money to their members as a ptp site. The most things I like from these site are there is no minimum payments, we just need to get over 100 clicks, then we'ii be able to request for witdrawal.

And again I'm not sure this site is legit, but from my side I'ii try to reach 100 clicks first then I'ii request for withdrawal. Please give your opinions about this site !

20210714_091216.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This site maybe legit and may not! But I think to know how legit this site is, we can always make the research on Google and by checking the trust score of the site.

However, i don't support this kind of site because to make any reasonable amount of money, will always be difficult. I will prefer to work on PTP sites instead.

Mertayasa

This site maybe legit and may not! But I think to know how legit this site is, we can always make the research on Google and by checking the trust score of the site.

However, i don't support this kind of site because to make any reasonable amount of money, will always be difficult. I will prefer to work on PTP sites instead.
When I did my research about this site I couldn't find any good or truth information. That's one of my reason post this site in this forums, hope some one know better about this site. In my opinion I think this site is not legit one because It's good to be true we can earn 0.20 just for one click. But it's could be legit site because there is no any minimum withdrawal.

Skolwane

Hi, I signed up on the BankingBux website (similar to EmeraldBux) a month ago because someone referred it to me via. Facebook.
At first they ask you to watch (compete) 100 clicks or view 100 ads before you can cashout. Once this condition is met then you are required to recruit 10 people in order to cash-out. This condition was also met but then site admin/support stopped responding to my enquiries and on certain days the website did not allow me to login.
So being frustrated, I started doing some online due delegence to see what other users are saying about this website.
Sadly, most of the reviews (from sites like Trustpilot and Scamvisor) we very negative, actually all of the reviews complained about the same issue. Not even a single review provided evidence that they received their payouts. Some people even lost their money since the website provides an option of cashing out immediately if you upgrade your membership.
So based on this evidence I doubt that these sites are legit.

MOSIUR

Be careful of Emeraldbux because it is completely a scam site where you will only work and earn but shall not be able to cash out your earnings. In this, there is a condition that after getting 100 clicks, you will be able to cash out but after filling this condition, there will come another condition that you have to get 10 referrals to cash out. I have crossed every step but found nothing. Payment proofs are fake,

M

Manris

As indicated by the reviews on Trustpilot, this is a scam site. This was immediately clear on the high reward of 0.10€ per click on PTC ads, as well as on the site interface. I advise you to join the PTC king of Scarlet-clicks and the queen of NeoBux They are already 13 years old and trusted by several million members and also pay for your clicks for a long time.

Nite

Valued Contributor
On any legit PTC website, it will take you ages to withdraw your earnings. Many of these PTC sites are bogus and there is not much that can be done about it either. Lot of them are Scams, there are hundreds of PTC websites created every week, and many of them do not take off. The website never tells you how to withdraw your earnings, you get to know this when you read their payment proof page, there's options like Paypal, Payeer, Perfect money or Bitcoin. But, Emeraldbux.com has a hidden condition that first needs to be met before anyone can withdraw their earnings. After you viewed at least 100 ads, the website then requires you to get 10 referrals before you'll be able to withdraw your earned money. And, there will be another condition where you'll have to spend money. It's like Emeraldbux is not keen on letting you withdraw your earnings.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
This site is very similar with bankingbux, which is we can earn money just simply by ads. The amount we can earn is more higher, which is up to 0.20 euro each click. This site also over instant payouts and 0.01 euro per referral's click. The most thing I like from this site is the offer no minimum cash out and we just need gain 100 click. After that we will be able to request for payout. We also can upgrade our account which cost 9.99 euro, in this upgrade we will get 0.50 euro per click and 0.05 euro per referral.

In my opinions these 2 sites pay really high amount of money to their members as a ptp site. The most things I like from these site are there is no minimum payments, we just need to get over 100 clicks, then we'ii be able to request for witdrawal.

And again I'm not sure this site is legit, but from my side I'ii try to reach 100 clicks first then I'ii request for withdrawal. Please give your opinions about this site !

View attachment 46512
Hi everyone here. Thank you very much for letting us know about this earning site. To be honest, I have not heard about this site before, so I do not know whether it is fake or not. Unfortunately, there are a lot of fake earning sites online these days, so it is wise to do a very good search for every new site you come across and read some reviews about it before registering and starting working on it. In this way, you can be safe and avoid any problems in the future.