Earn $0.5 Per Click (New)

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Wow, earning $0.5 per click?i will check it out and see how the site is,but first i will check out the review if it's legit or not,as you said you joined yesterday and your balance is $65,why not withdraw it,if possible you give us a screenshot of your payment proof,or is it that you have not reach the minimum withdrawal?

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I am pretty sure that that is a scam site. Its earnings look too good to be true as you rarely to never see sites that will pay you $0.5 for a simple click. You should be careful with such sites as you only end up wasting your time in them.

B

Blake250

Wow, earning $0.5 per click?i will check it out and see how the site is,but first i will check out the review if it's legit or not,as you said you joined yesterday and your balance is $65,why not withdraw it,if possible you give us a screenshot of your payment proof,or is it that you have not reach the minimum withdrawal?
You are right bro, if he can show us proof of withdrawal.we will appreciate.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't know what people gain by luring others into a scam site. The comments by the other users have already made others to know that the website is not reliable. We need not to allow the fake promise to entice us into some scam sites. Like one user said, it is impossible to be getting 0.5 per click

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It's not possible to make that amount of money by clicking on websites. I have sites that look like this and at the end of the day they became scam. if you want to make real money online then you have to learn a lucrative digital skill that will make you money other than looking for ways to click on website in order to make money because it doesn't really work.

Shigobad2020

Earn $0.5 Per Click (New)
Yesterday I joined this site & I have Earned $65 from Clicks.
For more info Click Here
Talking about the site should have been the first thing to do before posting link, I prefer knowing much about what i was reffered to do than just going there like a blind man that knows nothing, and I don't really trust a site to give that amount for just a click.