Earn Money Earn 1-4 USDollars Daily Passive Income with this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

daynaluxe

This is a site that allows you to make money online by viewing advertisements. A maximum of 5 to 10 minutes a day is required and it is completely free depending on your membership. It is a Paid To Click (PTC) site which means you get a certain amount of money for every advertisement you view.
The site is in English and every day the main page shows how many links there are for you to click. The site is very clear and simple, on the left, there is a menu with the various sections and in the center, there is the operating panel.
There are three types of accounts: Silver (free), Gold, and Platinum. The silver membership is completely free and it gives $0.01 per advertisement viewed. The gold membership (this is the one I would advise you to get) also gives $0.01 per ad clicked but you get an increased number of ads available and you also have access to HTML codes which you can put on your blog or website so that you can also earn money when other people click on the ads. The platinum membership gives $0.02 per ad and has all the benefits of the gold membership. There is no payout limit in the Platinum membership. If you want to try it out, I would suggest you start with the Gold membership. The silver membership is fine too but you earn a lot more with the gold membership. You can sign up here.

Last edited by a moderator:

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Thank you very much for this information, according to my research star click is a legit site in which you can make your money daily, I really love their payment method which is PayPal, bank transfer and Western Union, but in order to make up to $1 to $5 in a day, you have to upgrade to Gold member and Platinum member.

WegaSilver

Thanks for the good posting. And yes regarding the last reply by Ukonhjnr, Star Click is totally legit. Not making you rich overnight, but a good starter for an online income stream of your own. Easy to use and free with ofc options to upgrade your account to get more income.

Remember that there are tons and tons of working methods and not all of them need huge investments to start. Just not to be too desperate to get rich quickly. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.