Mcgabriel

Crewdle is a video conferencing, online meeting, and online collaboration platform that allows business to interact with their suppliers, partners and customers via live, one to many or one to one video chat. With crewdle, you will be able to create or join a meeting, without having to download anything.

Crewdle Affiliate program

Crewdle Affiliate program allows you to earn both direct and recurring commission for every individuals you invited to the app. When you join the crewdle affiliate program, you will be given a personal link to share with your referrals, immediately someone registered with the link, you will gain an instant $1 bonus and %30 of the subscription if they upgrade to any premium plan on the platform.

How to join crewdle affiliate program
To join the crewdle affiliate program which sometimes referred to as crewdle referral program, YOU MUST FIRST register on the crewdle video conferencing platform IN ORDER TO GET ACCEPTED.
Simply click HERE to register on the crewdle video conferencing platform. All you need for the registration is your real name and your email address. Make sure you enter a valid email address, a verification link will be sent to your email address, click in the verification link to verify your crewdle account.

How to join crewdle partnership program

Once you complete your crewdle account verification,on your browser,simply type [Crewdle(dot)com/partner-program] to go to the partnership page. You will see the apply now button, simply click on it and you will be taken to the partnership Registration page.

•On the partnership registration page, you will be asked the following questions, simply answer them as instructed below:

Name: Enter the exact name you used when you register for crewdle account above.

Email: Enter the exact email you used during your crewdle account creation.

How many people are part of your audience?Enter above 50 or 100.

Where do you plan sharing your link?
Go to your Facebook profile and Copy the link to your Facebook profile and paste it was in the space provided .To copy your Facebook profile link, all you have to do is to login to your Facebook account, go to your profile and you will see a three black dots, click on the dots and select copy link to profile.

Why do you want to join this program? To promote it to more potential users.

Where is your audience located? Worldwide, then mention some countries including the country you reside.

What industry do you currently work with? Traveling agency or tech.

What kind of Partnership do you work for ? General partnership.

Now, click on the next button and you will be direct to create an account on partnerstac(just follow whatever process you're shown which take a few minutes to do) then you will receive an email from partnerStack to verify your email, click on the verify email to verify your email and set your login password. Wait for crewdle to accept you Into it’s partnership program. It takes between 1hour to 24hours.

Once you have been approved, you will get an email as shown below, simply copy your referral link and start referring others to earn $1 per sign up.

Note: Make sure you follow the format above while submitting your application, so as to get approved.

Minimum withdrawal:$5 on the 13th of Every month through PayPal

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think you can just continue to earn recurring one dollar just for referring. No app will be dishing out one dollar for referrals just like that....Your referrals might need to buy or purchase a plan before your commission will be valid. And if truly the site is given you one dollar per referral, then the amount you earn may not be withdrawable.

ezcashbiz614

Simply click HERE to register on the crewdle video conferencing platform. All you need for the registration is your real name and your email address. Make sure you enter a valid email address, a verification link will be sent to your email address, click in the verification link to verify your crewdle account.

That link doesn't work, nor does the top level domain it sends you to.

I tried crewdle early this year, I got discouraged tho, couldn't sign up for the partner stack program and I quited. I prefer something straight forward. $1 per referrals seems too good and it's not a go ahead for me