Earn $1 per hour to take surveys (survey is unlimited) Bituro

G

Complete simple tasks: Surveys, Watch Videos, Install Apps etc.
Redeem earned points for PayPal, Bitcoins, Ethereum tokens, or gift cards.

More info:
==>it requires that you register with your Twitter, Facebook or Google account;
==>when you complete the registration, you’ll earn 100 points for downloading and registering with the company using a referral code.

==>each day Bituro adds new surveys to the app. You can take as many surveys as you choose.

==>taking surveys will earn you the most points from Bituro. You can earn 100 points or up to 1000 points for a survey.

Note: You won’t earn an extreme amount of money using Bituro, but you can earn a few dollars with low effort.

Bituro is available also on:
==>App Store;
==>Google Play.
Please use this Invite Code: 1967260 when you register.

My Payment Proof:

Referral Info:
==>you earn referral bonuses of 10% of all the lifetime points that your friends redeem for gifts + additional instant bonus on install;
==>for each referral you get 50 points (Instant Bonus on Install)

Payment Options:
You will need 1000 points to request a payment from the app. The current rate is 1,000 points = $1.
==>Paypal: 1000 points;
==>Bitcoin: 1000 points (Coinbase), Bitcoin Wallet (10 000 points);
==>Ethereum: 1000 points (Coinbase), Ether Wallet (10 000 points);
==>Amazon Gift Card: 10 000 points (US only);
==>Google Play Gift Card: 10 000 points (US only);
==>Starbucks Gift Card: 10 000 points (US only);
==>Target Gift Card: 10 000 points (US only).

Dekadet

I was beginning to doubt the post because it was made since 2019 but when I saw payment proof updated last Wednesday, I am gonna give it a shot!
thanks for sharing.

Shigobad2020

This is nice paying survey sites, I always thought survey sites are scam but seeing this one, I believe its worth giving a shot, but the only question I have is that " are they allowing every county or they have some countries in particular that can register"?