Earn $2 per click

Hello everyone. Earn $2 per click ? and $10 per any successful referral. But I will be honest I don't know if they truly pay, I have reached their withdrawal threshold but they are still saying that I can't withdraw till I have verified that I am genuine by completing some more tasks. Which is pointless to me. I don't know if posting links is allowed on this site. Can I post my referral link here without getting banned?

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Making $2 per click is not possible as a new member, in order to make a reasonable money online by clicking or watching ads, you have to upgrade to the next level in order to make more money by clicking ads online, being a new member in the site, you will be given at least 10 ads to watch or click daily, and at the end of the day you won't make a reasonable money.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Like seriously. Do we still have people that waste there time on websites that will promise to per $2 per click.
This is a total scam. There is nothing like $2 per click. It is to much for a company or website to per her members.
I have tried few of the websites. After gotten the minimum withdraw. They will say, you will have to meet some certain impossible requirement to receive your payout.

arunima25

Verified member
Some things are too good to be true and when I come across such things, the word "SCAM" pops in my head. These offers are quite impractical and they definitely point to something fishy there. I hope that they pay you. That would be such a shame to fall for such scams and then waste so much of our time and effort to reach the payout and then keep hanging there. It would be good to take the name fo the website so that others are alerted and do not fall for their scam.

Samuel72

Verified member
Most of this pay to click side are not really legit, I have tried many and I found out that they are all scam. Any sites that you're working on and you eventually meet up to there withdrawal stage and you are asked to verify members before you can withdrawal it's not a legit site they are only trying to get traffic on their sides

arunima25

Verified member
I get to read a lot of reviews about PTC sites on Forum coin and other forums. They do pay but the earnings are very low or negligible. And many of them turn out to be a scam down the lane. The reviews have been discouraging and so I have never explored any one of them.
People get fraction of cents for a click there if I go by the reviews posted. $2 for a click and $10 for a referral program definitely sounds like a trap to get more and more traffic to the site and then refuse the withdrawal by lame excuses of verification and all.