Earn Money Earn 3 Dollars OR More Per Day Using Trendri

AmaliaTG

So Guys, I want you to laugh as you read this. It has come to my attention that we are just busy Creating Threads and commenting in this categories: Make money forum, Survey forum, Crypto currency, Forex and bussines forums but what we are forgetting is that there are other threads that needs our attention like health forum, webhosting, blogging etc. (Which we barely active on)
I am not protesting that we should write thread there but I have earned over $2 today just by commenting on those threads that we barely involve ourselves. We all need to also comment on the unseen threads for us to gain more. I have only posted 4 threads today but the rest of my earnings was from commenting to threads in each category. My concern is we should also try to be active in commenting in the other forums categories that we barely post threads on.

There are so many threads in the health, blogging, webhosting and the rest of unseen thread that have never received even one single reply yet they are very good article and educative. We ought to support each other in replying to for each other's threads for us to also benefit because it's always a mutual benefit. I know sometimes someone can lack words to say in a particular thread but at least try to think of a reply to make the owner of the thread feel encouraged and uplifted to do more research and more good threads.

Don't get me wrong, you all respond to my threads perfectly and perfectly well and I applaud all of you for that but what about that one person who is not getting a reply? So today my intention was to reply to almost all of you. Of course I had to scratch my head a little to get the words out but at least I have managed to earn over $2 just by replying. The way you guys reply to my threads always push me to do better, to research even deeper and to push myself even more. I couldn't be producing those good threads without your replies because they motivate me to post even more. That's what we all should be doing to each other. Which also makes me to reply to all of your threads.

Most especially those threads that we normally don't concentrate on is what am emphasising on
If you are good in doing threads, do it, if you are good in doing comments, do it, if you are good in both like myself, do it. But let's not neglect the rest of forum categories.

We are all here as a team.

Last edited:

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
You are very current . I can equally see that we been one sided in our commenting under thread because there are some thread that had not even receive just one comment through it not that they are not beneficial but people just sees them as less concerns. It will be good if we can all change that attitude.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have seen that as well....And it seems people pay much attentions to "How to make money forum, forex, cryptocurrencies" etc....Though, you can't really blame people, because majorly, people are on Trendri to make money and source out different ways to make money, so they can't really pay much attention to other genre that digress from those.

But people should always make their headline or topic light and easy to understand. Check those threads with complicated topics, you will notice that they usually have much replies.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Let's be realistic, this is not a money-churning site. This is a site where we earn by creating content and there is limitation on how many posts we can create. You can create 15 posts and earn 30 cents from your post. You can create 10 threads and earn 55 cents. If you get comments on your threads, you will earn extra but in order to earn $3 per day, you need to receive tons of comments on your post, which is not possible. I think members need to stop posting this kind of treads where they claim unrealistic earning.

AmaliaTG

Let's be realistic, this is not a money-churning site. This is a site where we earn by creating content and there is limitation on how many posts we can create. You can create 15 posts and earn 30 cents from your post. You can create 10 threads and earn 55 cents. If you get comments on your threads, you will earn extra but in order to earn $3 per day, you need to receive tons of comments on your post, which is not possible. I think members need to stop posting this kind of treads where they claim unrealistic earning.
Your reply was late, you commented when the restrictions were put. I posted this thread when the comments were unlimited, and just because there are restrictions now in posting, doesn't mean that what I am saying is unrealistic. You've been here for long I suppose, but just because the changes hapenned the other day, doesn't mean that we never used to earn even 2 dollars a day. I earn that 2 dollar that day just by commenting because I had withdrawn the previous day. And two days later is when the restrictions happened. So you are just confusing people by saying restrictions yet there has been unlimited comments all along. Restrictions came just the other day.