Earn $35 per hour or $175 per day using social media platform

Angelsrays

Hello Everyone

If you know how to Tweet, like a post on Facebook, or upload a video to YouTube (it’s simple and we’ll provide you with step-by-step instructions) then today’s available job could be the simplest money you ever make.
Job title: Get paid to help businesses post content to their social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Job description: We’re looking for people to help online companies promote their businesses through social media using their phone or tablet (both Android and IOS). You don’t need to know anything about social media advertising, as this is an entry-level position and full training is provided.
Pay: $35 an hour ($175 a day)
Location: Posting to social media accounts is obviously done online, so this is a remote position available to people from United Kingdom.
Requirements: You need three things: 1) An internet-connected device such as a laptop, phone, or tablet (Android or IOS) 2) Internet access 3) 5 hours available each day to use social media to promote these companies.
Experience necessary: Have you ever Tweeted or made a Facebook post? Then you have all the experience you need to start this job. These businesses are looking to hire regular social media users, not social media advertising executives. Better yet, we offer full training on everything you need to know so you can pocket your first $35 an hour ASAP.
There is high demand for new workers to start on these jobs right away.

Interested?

whitebackgroundsmall.png

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'm very much interested in this kind of job, if its real, then I don't see anything that will hinder me from joining this kind of promising business initiative, with high reward package. I'm a social media user, that does exactly what you quoted in this article you posted. I'm an influencer also a social media user. I have account on facebook, twitter, instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, tik-tok etc. I'm also on many paid to post forums, like this one, and bizdustry, forumcoin etc. I know how good I am on this kind task you provided here. As long as, it will pay and after undergoing training via the site, I don't think anything will hinder me from making something tangible out of it. I have been hoping for this kind of job, ever since I build up a good follower count on my social media accounts. I have more than 5,000 followers both on my facebook page and instagram page. I believe I can do this kind of job if you put me through, thanks.

D

Deleted member 25544

Hi Sir/Madam,
I am interested to work online especially on Social media platforms. Kindly revert back to Me if it does not require initial deposit else we can confirm it as Scam. I hope this helps,
Waiting For Your reply eagerly.

Daniel2212

Muhammadyasir

Hello Everyone

If you know how to Tweet, like a post on Facebook, or upload a video to YouTube (it’s simple and we’ll provide you with step-by-step instructions) then today’s available job could be the simplest money you ever make.
Job title: Get paid to help businesses post content to their social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Job description: We’re looking for people to help online companies promote their businesses through social media using their phone or tablet (both Android and IOS). You don’t need to know anything about social media advertising, as this is an entry-level position and full training is provided.
Location: Posting to social media accounts is obviously done online, so this is a remote position available to people from United Kingdom.
Requirements: You need three things: 1) An internet-connected device such as a laptop, phone, or tablet (Android or IOS) 2) Internet access 3) 5 hours available each day to use social media to promote these companies.
Experience necessary: Have you ever Tweeted or made a Facebook post? Then you have all the experience you need to start this job. These businesses are looking to hire regular social media users, not social media advertising executives. Better yet, we offer full training on everything you need to know so you can pocket your first $35 an hour ASAP.

Interested?

View attachment 43230
hy dear how can i start i am intrested in you job from pakistan
how can i join you
are you ready for my help
i just wanna join and dnt know how plaz explain

arpan092

Hello Everyone

Interested?

View attachment 43230
Hello,
I am from Bangladesh. I am interested on this job. I have experience also.

D

Deleted member 25544

Hi Angelsrays,
I have already come across such programs & IT is 100% SCAM OUT THERE. Why are you simply coming to this Forum & posting all sorts of Scams. I came to this forum hoping that I won't come across SCAMSTERS but this Forum seems to be no different that other Forums where only SCAMS are posted. I am fed up of such horrible Folks.