Earn Money Earn bitcoins, minimum maintenance fees, affliate program contest

Hunduma

This btc mining website started in 2017, you can mine btc of upto 0.00144 daily. You can also upgrade. You can also refer your friends and earn upto 5 btc. For free account minimum with draw is 0.005 btc and maintenance of 0.0005. If it interests you can click link below. You can also view a video below for more information.

h tt p s : / /m. m i n e z o n e. i o / i n d e x . p h p ? r e f f i d = r 5 6 v q 5 q c

Attachments

• images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    3.3 KB · Views: 0
  • images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    3.3 KB · Views: 0

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This site is not legit and I think you should desist from investing with them or by paying them any gas fee. I have read about the site and all I could find all over the internet was that they are scam.... Even on trustpilot, has several negative reviews. For your own safety, you should stay away from the site.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Just like the first commentator said, I can't even advice my enemy to use the website. I have used it once but I discover that the reward they claim is far below what they promised. This made me search for its review online where I saw that it is just a scam website that is after its users time. But in order not to discourage others who may have interest, they may try and tell us their experience.